#1 Black Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Lanner
  • The Lanner
  • 200 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAlbuquerque, NM

Posted 08 April 2017 - 11:26 PM

I noticed this because of Suggles Time's video, so everyone, please vote! PGI, Please make a bigger point in letting us know about these in the future!

https://mwomercs.com...mech-pack-poll/

#2 Burning2nd

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 984 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 12:38 AM

Im not voting for nothing... The last thing this game needs right now is the continual sales of new chassis

you cant expect anything to get better if you continue to add new mechanics to the game with out actually knowing whats going on out there in the feild

what this does need is some added content, some completed patches, and something more then death match mechwarrior

#3 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 09 April 2017 - 05:16 AM

View PostBlack Lanner, on 08 April 2017 - 11:26 PM, said:

I noticed this because of Suggles Time's video, so everyone, please vote! PGI, Please make a bigger point in letting us know about these in the future!

https://mwomercs.com...mech-pack-poll/

that is not an official vote, it is just a player created pole to try to influance PGI, it is not something PGI created so they will not advertise it.

Also, just an FYI this is not a guide or stratagy, so you have posted in the wrong place.

#4 Black Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Lanner
  • The Lanner
  • 200 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAlbuquerque, NM

Posted 11 April 2017 - 02:21 AM

Ah! My bad about misunderstanding the origin...

I would disagree about 'Mechpacks not being relevant content, how else do they keep the lights on and the severs running?
If people want other content, then push it with the Devs! Get some good ideas together and get support from the community and present all of it to PGI. Complaints without solutions doesn't get anything done.

As far as this not being a guide or strategy post, this can easily segue into all kinds of of topics...

The Black Lanner, 55 ton omni the goes 119 km/h (151 km/h with MASC)
hmmmm, my true love...

Edited by Black Lanner, 11 April 2017 - 02:22 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users