160 replies to this topic

#121 S3dition

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationWashington, USA

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:13 PM

The music runs out on Friday night, and I usually have a new playlist ready. I had some family visiting this weekend though, so I wasn't able to load it until a little bit ago. You just had really odd timing ;).

#122 Master Twigg

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:43 AM

What is the current status with Hyperpulse Radio? Live, JB, mix of both? More of a 'dead catapult' question than anything really. best of luck to you guys.
**currently tuned in to 'dead air'.**

Edited by Master Twigg, 02 February 2013 - 07:44 AM.

#123 Heffay

Rum Runner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 6,458 posts
  • LocationPHX

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:52 PM

S3dition! Do you want the music from my latest video for your radio station?

#124 BFett

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts
  • LocationA galaxy far far away...

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:39 AM

Looks like the channel is down again, to bad we can't vote for our favorite music.

#125 Ne0nite

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:16 AM

Hmm is the station down or am I just so blind that I cant find a working stream link :P ?

PS: Hello everybody , I have no idea how I could have missed this game :) I loved MW back in the old days on my PC :) I hope this game makes it....

Edited by Vessarion, 03 April 2013 - 01:17 AM.

#126 S3dition

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:19 AM

It's currently in hiatus. A content update with a feature I've been waiting for was supposed to be released months ago. The recent patch introduced massive memory leaks that cripples my server after a couple of hours and makes playlist creation a nightmare. Hopefully there will be a fix soon.

Sorry everyone. Was waiting for the hotfix, but it didn't fix the major problems.

#127 S3dition

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:24 AM

A small taste:

Hi!

This the 3rd time I experience this behavior...If I log in, do some wok, and then I let the tab opened in the browser while I'm still logged in, after one, or two hours the load rises high above 1, and after 3 hours it's more than 2. If I log out the load rapidly comes to normal values.

I'm running airtime 2.3.0 on a Dell Server with an Intel Core 2 Duo E4600. Usually the load is between 0,2-0.4. I experienced this while using Firefox 19.0.2 (latest version). Didn't have a look in top to see what process is causing the load.

Alex

Answer:

Thank you for reporting that problem, we've noticed that too. Currently the workaround is not to stay at Now Playing page.

I just about fell over in my chair, laughing.

:S

#128 DLS

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 66 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:26 AM

Really loved the station. Hope things can get sorted soonish. Several BnI guys used to listen as well. Best of luck from BnI

#129 RapierE01

• 1,576 posts
  • LocationEden

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:28 AM

nice

#130 S3dition

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:32 AM

Make no mistake, the station has not been abandoned and I'm fully committed to bringing it back. However, running the station is not my day job, and the current software available requires more time than I can spend on a hobby. I'm actively looking for a solution and the station will be back online as soon as I find one (or the current software is finally fixed).

#131 Viperion

• PipPipPip
  • Hearing Impaired
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 75 posts
  • LocationBergen, Norway

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:02 AM

Why not take a chat with Eve-Radio.com Since they are 24/7 radio station main for Eve Players. I'm sure you can get a deal that you can take at time you have time for. and rest goes on music only from eve-radio. just a suggestion.

was thinking like .. once you're done with your hour as radio host, then it automatically move to eve-online radio who normally plays music.

you get what im trying to say?

#132 S3dition

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:40 PM

Great News! HPR is back! It's still in an alpha/beta state, but you should be able to listen to it 24/7 with minimal interruption. Even better news, it's running on upgraded hardware and the software has been updated to allow show linking - which means I don't have to custom build every show anymore.

I'll be adding new music ASAP.

You can access it using http://sunforged.net/hpr in their normal music listening program. or by hanging out on this web page.

View PostViperion, on 29 April 2013 - 03:02 AM, said:

Why not take a chat with Eve-Radio.com Since they are 24/7 radio station main for Eve Players. I'm sure you can get a deal that you can take at time you have time for. and rest goes on music only from eve-radio. just a suggestion.

was thinking like .. once you're done with your hour as radio host, then it automatically move to eve-online radio who normally plays music.

you get what im trying to say?

Unfortunately, because I can't control what content is played on Eve radio, there is no way for me to relay them without risking a potential lawsuit. I'm using all creative commons licensed music and content, so I don't need a broadcasting license. If Eve plays just one song under RIAA licensing, I can get a major fine (we're talking $250,000). It's not a bad idea, and if I get the station to the point where it can pay for its own licensing, then I'll look into that kind of stuff, as well as "regular" main stream music.

Until then, I'll keep exposing everyone to less known bands :)

#133 S3dition

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 04:51 PM

Where did the radio go?

Well, it didn't go anywhere. I logged in and the stream was down. The calendar looked like this:

Posted Image

That's very bad. Each day should have 1 each of an item in that list. Instead, 1 day (exactly 7 days from now) always has every scheduled program.

Yikes.

Apparently it's a known and rather crippling bug in Airtime. I'm currently working on fixing it. I'll post when it's un-screwed.

#134 S3dition

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:15 PM

Radio should be back online in 45 minutes.

#135 S3dition

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:58 PM

Radio is back online!

#136 KnightmareX13

• PipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 36 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:42 PM

View PostS3dition, on 01 July 2013 - 08:40 PM, said:

You can access it using http://sunforged.net/hpr in their normal music listening program. or by hanging out on this web page.

first link not working for me maybe something on my end and all the methods on the second link don't work for me

#137 S3dition

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:25 PM

View PostKnightmareX13, on 05 September 2013 - 12:42 PM, said:

first link not working for me maybe something on my end and all the methods on the second link don't work for me

Updates. Try again ;)

#138 walkingraven

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 223 posts
  • LocationPort Krin, Antallos

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:29 AM

Sounds great. I hope you can get the help you need for more active programming.
HPR is the official station of the Browncoats and Independents. And we thank you for your work.

#139 Pezzer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 616 posts
  • LocationBristol, Tennessee

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:08 PM

I'm having trouble connecting, is it offline?

This was going to be my first time listening in :D

#140 S3dition

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

View PostPezzer, on 01 October 2013 - 10:08 PM, said:

I'm having trouble connecting, is it offline?

This was going to be my first time listening in :ph34r:

It should have been up. It's been a bit wonky since this happened on Monday. Power has been up and down, but appears to be stable now. I reset the server, so give it another go and see if you can connect.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users