Why Not A Jump Jet Mech?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Pud Dread

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 11:18 PM

Just wondering why the timberwolf mechs with jump jets aren't included as "jump jet mechs" in the easter event. It seems the Mad dog ones are and they are also chicken walkers. Just curious.. I could be missing something.

#2 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,579 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:02 AM

View PostPud Dread, on 12 April 2017 - 11:18 PM, said:

Just wondering why the timberwolf mechs with jump jets aren't included as "jump jet mechs" in the easter event. It seems the Mad dog ones are and they are also chicken walkers. Just curious.. I could be missing something.

I do not believe all JJ mechs are listed. Rather this is intentional or just a "hint" list (as in, not complete but just a list to provide concepts on what mechs qualify), I don't know.

Then again, the Timberwolf isn't specifically a JJ mech, and instead have Omnipods that have JJs in them. This creates a bit of a possible issue, because now a Timber A (or any other designation besides S) may or may not have JJs, based upon what pods where selected...

I don't believe the Huntsmen is listed either... And all of them have JJs locked.

Edited by Tesunie, 13 April 2017 - 07:02 AM.

#3 Pud Dread

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 12:24 AM

The list has been updated and looks like all jj capable mechs are included. cheers guys

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users