No Full Refund For Modules?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Motroid

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Locationmost likely gone

Posted 25 April 2017 - 08:42 PM

Just to get this clear, because I find it hard to believe...
All the 'mechs a player has acquired, mastered and equipped with a set of modules will essentially be refunded TWICE in the form of general skill points to invalidate the progress and delay any player investment to some "future free skillpoints" for 'mechs I don't own by now only to prevent too many players of having too many c-bills and therefore not buying any future 'mech packs with $$?
Is that about right or am I missing something?

#2 Champion of Khorne Lord of Blood

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,806 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 09:03 PM

Yeah basically, you get nothing useful at all if your mechs are mastered with modules.

Oh, but if you go and buy 10 mechpacks worth of mechs you'll be able to use your GXP up :^)

#3 Cy Mitchell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 09:04 PM

There are about 5 threads already discussing this. Modules purchased prior to MechCon and converted in General Skill Points and put into a pool which can be used to skill up your Mechs. This includes the ability to use them on any Mechs you acquire in the future. The exchange rate is extremely generous. Modules purchased after MechCon will be refunded in C-Bills.

That is how it stands right now.

Edited by Rampage, 25 April 2017 - 09:05 PM.

#4 Dogstar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,722 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationLondon

Posted 26 April 2017 - 12:13 AM

If you want to convert modules to c-bills you can simply sell them, just like you've always been able to do

oh and Shevek, no-one is going to get $ back so stop being a £$%& about it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users