Tried It - Didn´t Like It

No replies to this topic

#1 Crazy Owl

Rookie

• Talon
  • Talon
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 10:26 AM

Its not horrible. I think I would get used to it after one year - maybe 9 month. But why?
I haven´t found one point beside the rule of 3 which went out of the window, that gave me a feeling of improvement.
Yes I can choose and specialize - a little bit. But I don´t feel good about it. There are alot of choices - alot of tiny impact choices that give some benefits in the whole picture.
I still get the feeling that its overly complicated, whitout a reason for it.
If this new spec system would only work for modules - fine. But now it tries to be Final Fantasy Mech Skill Board, and fails at it.

I said its not horrible and I mean that. Still its not good.
Make it simple.

I would like a simple version that doesn´t cost me to respec. I redesign my mechs once per... ALOT. The way it is now on the PTS I feel really bound to my mech designs. I know it isn´t permanent binding - but it feels like that a bit.

Also I am one of those people that HATE to not be able to choose everything. This gives me a bad feeling aswell.

All in all: I don´t like it - please change it. I am too lazy for all the details there are alot of people that made in detail critics. And I can sign almost all nonhate posts on this topic.

I want fast cool mechs with alot of armor great sensors and choose some modules or feats. I don´t need more ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users