Refund Calculation Broken, Got Way More Sp Than I Should Have

1 reply to this topic

#1 suit1337

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 01:45 PM

Since multiple people with hundreds of mechs stated, that they are worse of by getting loads of SP they can't even spend, i checked that for me too:

i have 20 Mechs, 9 of them are maxed out

i got 1990 SP in total - if i max out 20 mechs i'd only use 1820 SP and i can still max out another mech.

not even counting the HXP and the CBill-Refund i get.

if course, i would benefit from that, but it clearly shows, that there are still lots of odd things going on with the refund system

#2 Cy Mitchell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 01:51 PM

View Postsuit1337, on 26 April 2017 - 01:45 PM, said:

Since multiple people with hundreds of mechs stated, that they are worse of by getting loads of SP they can't even spend, i checked that for me too:

i have 20 Mechs, 9 of them are maxed out

i got 1990 SP in total - if i max out 20 mechs i'd only use 1820 SP and i can still max out another mech.

not even counting the HXP and the CBill-Refund i get.

if course, i would benefit from that, but it clearly shows, that there are still lots of odd things going on with the refund system

Yes, PGI was very generous with the GSP and HSP refunds. That is not a bad thing. Part of it for you might be that if you have duplicates of the same chassis they are giving you a full refund for both. I have three duplicates and that was the case for me even though I only actually leveled up one of the duplicates with the old system. I love that they are doing this for us. It means that I will have GSP ready to go to level up one of my Civil war Mechs. I hope they do not change it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users