More A Question...(Lets Keep Complaint Down Plz)

2 replies to this topic

#1 Ragedog4

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 118 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 03:51 AM

First before I ask the question: I have 210 mechs/300 MechBays (more before but have sold LOTS). By tomorrow I will have the goal finishing my last 3 to make all of them in the state of Elite or Master. I have calculated the amount of $$$ spent on this game, steam release, mechcon, and other things to over $3500.00+ because it was 90% of what I was playing (so much that the cost per hour I have spent comes to around $2 per hour played). I have been in this game since invite closed beta only. I know Lots of people, play casually, and move modules around because I don't see a reason to waste more time trying to get them for all 210.

With that said...QUESTION: may I ask you all, what is the simplest way you would bring all those 210 mechs back to top playable mode if/when the skill tree comes to MWO fully? Because I tried one mech in the PTR and it gave me a headache.

Im being honest. What would you say the current way in the PTR, or maybe the easy fix would be to help someone like me get all my 210 mechs back to "Drop Ready" mode after the change?

I really love Battletech and I just want to enjoy my mechs as much as I can.

Thank you all for your time,

Ragedog4

*Edit: P.S. Before someone asks again, no...I did not buy a gold mech.

Edited by ragedog4, 26 April 2017 - 03:53 AM.

#2 ForceUser

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 894 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 04:24 AM

Personally I would do them as i played them or felt like doing a couple at a time. Since it only takes a few minutes once you know roughly what you want the mech to do doing it that way in the current ui would be best.

That said i have put in a sugestion that will greatly increase the speed and lessen the clicking and i expect it was already on their to do list. its only going to go live in 3 weeks at the earliest so plenty of time to implement that one thing at least.

#3 Ragedog4

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 118 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 12:08 AM

That still does not solve the problem of how long that will take. I have put too much work into this game to go through every 210 mechs to...do it all over again. I do have a life and seeing this just gave me a headache and I went to go play another game instead to cool down. I play games for fun and this...is not fun to me since it seems like im redoing all of my hard work over and over again.

Is there not an easier way we can set this up so I don't have to spend a whole year+ just trying to figure out what should go with what all over again for these 210 mechs(letting alone re-setting those same nodes due to re-mech-labbing the new weapons this July)?

*Edit: Its not about what should go with what, its I want to play my mechs not spend the whole time in Mechlab assigning node things that are not really...battletech, just made up.

Edited by ragedog4, 27 April 2017 - 12:11 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users