• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 528 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 12:04 AM

PGI:

To do list.

1. This is Skill Tree PTS version 3 not version 2
2. Need to be able to template copy skill tree sections for example. I set up my armor tree in my BLR-1G I decide I want to use the exact same armor nodes on 5 other assaults, rather than clicking every node again can you add a copy this tree build from my already saved BLR-1G armor tree set up.
3. Need to update/reload/redeply the Skill tree PTS version 3 with version 3.1 with the new modules cbills/gsp cut off / change date of Dec 3rd from Feb 8th date.
4. Need to either
A.) Make it easier for people to tell which modules were pre dec 3rd so they can sell them at 50% value and not accidentally sell their post dec 3rd modules that they would get full value for.
B.) Let people sell all modules for full value in game before patch (no obligation to do this as we bought those modules to use on our mechs knowing they were now only worth half origional value and now a skill/power boost that we've got to use.)(but if you dont you need to make it so people know which ones to sell back at half value if they dont want the generous free xp GSP)
5. Merge laser duration and velocity nodes to not encourage boating as much.
6. Reverse IS offensive quirk bonus reductions or explain to us why you need to do it. (none of those mechs will be playable if you compeltely remove their offensive quirks, I can understand they might need reducing a little so they cant get a current 30% laser cooldown quirk to 80% cooldown with the new skill tree (or something like that) because of stacking bonus's with the skills tree multiplying their existing quirks) So if your reason is "we dont have time to check that we wont be making another 1000% missile cooldown mistake so were just removing them all" thats bad, we have PTS to check that dont we?. If the reason is, "people are playing old mechs too much we want them to buy new mechs" that makes us mad. If your reason is new weapons your worried about the offensive quirks breaking them thats mad. If you intend to slowly return some of those offensive quirks after skill tree let us know. Thanks.

Those are the should be done already things in my humble opinion.

As for the details and size of the skill tree, its better than what we have, but could have been much better, but it will have to suffice I dont want to deal with rule of 3 any longer.

If you delay anymore I win a bet I made in December that Skill tree wouldn't be before June.

If anyone thinks of anything I missed please add thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users