Can We Please Change The Name Of The Game To Click Warrior Online?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Admiral-Dan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 578 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:52 AM

91 Clicks per Mech is quite much if you have a big Mechbay. This easily sums up to a few thousand clicks after each major balance patch.

#2 Ruar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:01 AM

If they went linear then you could just click the bottom node and fill out an entire branch in one click.

#3 Jack Shayu Walker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:19 AM

Linear tree is love. Linear tree is life.

#4 Aria Wolfe

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:20 AM

More like Johnny Bananas click warrior!

Well said, and my nerve damaged right side neck, shoulder, arm & hand (work injury) will not like having all those clicks, and probably wouldn't permit me to sit after this is active and bang out all the mechs I actually like to play with, QP & FW.

It will take a good chunk of time redoing each mech tree. We could all be playing on new maps PGI could have been making instead of wasting time on something the majority of PTS forum reviewers hate.

I refuse to take part of this new horrible skill tree and if I continue to play much after it goes live, it will be without accessing the skill tree and it's absurd refund with many different 'currencies'. XP, GXP, SP, HSP, GSP, c-bills, MC. WTF is next?

There is nothing wrong with the current system. All mechs are balanced with the same skill sets unlocked, and Pilots can choose what skills they want to unlock in the pilot tree for the modules they want. Stop this madness. Heat management was the same, most forum posts hated it, much like this system. And so many good alternatives have been given by players that have gone unheeded. So just scrap this insanity and lets play.

*edited for typo*

Edited by Aria Wolfe, 27 April 2017 - 09:21 AM.

#5 Reno Blade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 3,459 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 April 2017 - 10:15 AM

Spending time to click/skill ->
I spend a lot time in Mechlab of multiple of my 200 mechs, even if I'm usually very fast (if I know what I want it's a matter of seconds to switch builds), so spending time on skilly won't be much of a difference.

That said, I don't play or even tinker more than 5 mechs per day, as I'm usually playing the mechs I want to level or I play most of the time (favorites or team play related).

Without the need to edit more than 10 mechs per week, neither Mechlab nor Skill tree has any problem with clicks imho.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users