7 replies to this topic

#1 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:31 AM

I'd rather have CBill refunds for my Modules than Skill Points... as you offered under the previous, now-discontinued, approach.

Perhaps you could let us choose which approach we prefer - CBills or GSP.

It would be even better if we could choose a mix of the two.

You could make it a slider with CBills at one end and GSP at the other. Pick your preference, click 'Convert', and you're done.

#2 Myc

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 101 posts
  • LocationPoDunk, IL

Posted 27 April 2017 - 11:06 AM

It's all about money. They don't want to refund the CBills because they are afraid people won't spend any money on the game if they have a billion CBills in the bank.

I doubt anyone would take GSP if given the option. They are already refunding the XP spent on mechs to enough SP to master all of your currently mastered mechs. There is no point to the GSP. I would never be able to spend mine. Under the current system I am refunded enough GSP to master the next 564 mechs I purchase. I would rather grind my new mechs. The GSP is worthless to me.

#3 Palfatreos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 398 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 11:18 AM

hmm if they just put a 1GSP => 45kcbill converter we can choose ourself what we prefer and in what amount evrybody happy Posted Image

#4 BenDixon

Rookie

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 11:25 AM

I agree with Appogee. This would make things a lot simpler and give each player control on his/her module refund.

#5 Big Tin Man

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 01:10 PM

A converter, or convert them all and let us sell the GSP in the inventory sheet.

#6 TorinZ

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 121 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 01:28 PM

GSP was a good way to do it, but allowing a way to convert unwanted extra GSP to CBills would be a nice feature. A ton of GSP doesn't buy more mechs, Cbills do. Buying mechs for CBills might seem to be bad, but, we will need to spend some MC for Camos right? Maybe some cockpit fluff, so not so bad for the game "economy".

I do like the GSP, don't get me wrong. But getting enough GSP for 99 new mechs in my case makes me feel like I have way too much and feels wasted. I would love the option to convert some of it.

#7 Cy Mitchell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 01:56 PM

View PostMyc, on 27 April 2017 - 11:06 AM, said:

It's all about money. They don't want to refund the CBills because they are afraid people won't spend any money on the game if they have a billion CBills in the bank.

I doubt anyone would take GSP if given the option. They are already refunding the XP spent on mechs to enough SP to master all of your currently mastered mechs. There is no point to the GSP. I would never be able to spend mine. Under the current system I am refunded enough GSP to master the next 564 mechs I purchase. I would rather grind my new mechs. The GSP is worthless to me.

They were willing to give us all the C-Bills under the last proposal but people complained.

I want the GSP. I do not want the C-Bills for my modules. Because GSP is a mix of both C-Bills and GXP, it is much more valuable to me than plain C-Bills would be. If I take the C-Bills then I have to supplement that with XP or GXP to unlock the Skill Nodes. I do not want to do that when I can get GSP and just apply them straight to the nodes.

Those that want the C-Bills should be allowed to get them but please leave my refund just the way it currently is. Thank You!

#8 Mycroft000

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Partisan
  • The Partisan
  • 511 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 27 April 2017 - 02:08 PM

You do know that every mech you've already mastered is getting 91 points right?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users