1 reply to this topic

#1 Talos_Prime

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 03:07 PM

Hello Devs,
I understand where you got the 91 points. Basic, Elite and Mastered levels from the old system. The 91 SP takes care of this part. I think everyone can agree. It seems you have forgotten in addition to those. All the skills from the old system for each weapon cool down times, range etc... All the armour upgrades and all the modules ect.. that the 91 SP allocation does not address.

There is much more to the mech than just the Basic, Elite and Mastered tiers. The way the SP system is looking you have greatly hampered the mech and customization.

Even if I bought all 273 points of SP so I could have my choice. I would waste some of those points enabling things I do not need to get to things I wants or need.

Please advise. MechWarrior is a great game help us keep it that way.

#2 Garamanus

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 63 posts
  • Location260+ Ping, Australia

Posted 17 June 2017 - 03:34 AM

View PostTalos_Prime, on 16 June 2017 - 03:07 PM, said:

Hello Devs,
I understand where you got the 91 points. Basic, Elite and Mastered levels from the old system. The 91 SP takes care of this part. I think everyone can agree. It seems you have forgotten in addition to those. All the skills from the old system for each weapon cool down times, range etc... All the armour upgrades and all the modules ect.. that the 91 SP allocation does not address.

There is much more to the mech than just the Basic, Elite and Mastered tiers. The way the SP system is looking you have greatly hampered the mech and customization.

Even if I bought all 273 points of SP so I could have my choice. I would waste some of those points enabling things I do not need to get to things I wants or need.

Please advise. MechWarrior is a great game help us keep it that way.

I do not even know how to convert the HSP into points... can someone find the links for me?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users