Tougher Fines For Team Damage

No replies to this topic

#1 the sixth tier

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:18 PM

that's pretty much it. too many times an assault has legged me trying to snipe the person i'm backstabbing, too many times a locust ran by me and i sucked on a dance party full of lasers. someone on my team shoots me in the back out of the gate. now i'm open ready to get xl killed the second one lrm hits me in the back. what does this cost the person who ruined the match for me? not a whole lot.

if your teammate turns around and alphas you by "accident" what do they care? they lose a few thousand c-bills and you're out what? you could've maybe lasted the whole match and made some bank, but instead you're timidly peeking from cover hoping you don't get shot one time. maybe you lose 100k.

the score in the end doesn't even show team damage. it's more important to people to rack up big numbers than to not put their light out of the match. it's not like they're going out of their way to shoot you, but if their name isn't going to be displayed as killing you then why worry? it's more important to snag that kill than to avoid ruining the match for someone.

so why not make the price you pay for shooting someone as heavy as it might be for the person you shot?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users