90 replies to this topic

#81 Broganos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 128 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 01 December 2017 - 12:49 PM

Trying to find an EU unit that focuses on FW. Nothing against anybody in any of the units I have been in, but none of them have been FW focused

#82 chaosdemonica

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 01 December 2017 - 03:30 PM

Still looking for bodies? played the MW games since i believe MC2 and aal the MW4s and mercs (before this one)
put money up when this game did the gofundme or whatever, made an account then found out my PC couldn't handle it (circa 2012). My now fiancee got me a BAMF(ish) tower and id love to start playing.

-Chaos

#83 Elennai

• PipPip
  • The Tracker
  • The Tracker
  • 28 posts
  • LocationLancaster, UK

Posted 02 December 2017 - 08:45 PM

View PostTheHurp, on 30 November 2017 - 08:08 AM, said:

i was wondering about a website as well. i haven't seen any of the names in this thread while i play though, except stranger-come-knocking. i hear you have NA as well as EU members so maybe i can come poke and tickle with your NA guys sometime since i'm in mtn time zone. i noted your ts info on the first page so i'll drop by sometime soon and see who's who at the zoo.

We seem to have quite a few more members active in NA timezones than EU at the moment. Do feel free to drop by. Also feel free to send friend invites in game. If you mostly run solo you're unlikely to bump into the names in this thread as we usually run groups.

View PostAmatsukaze, on 01 December 2017 - 12:43 PM, said:

I'll bump HEL, some good peepz in this outfit.

Thanks Ama :)

View Postchaosdemonica, on 01 December 2017 - 03:30 PM, said:

Still looking for bodies? played the MW games since i believe MC2 and aal the MW4s and mercs (before this one)
put money up when this game did the gofundme or whatever, made an account then found out my PC couldn't handle it (circa 2012). My now fiancee got me a BAMF(ish) tower and id love to start playing.

-Chaos

We are still looking for more bodies. Even though we now have yours. We're a little like a zombie horde that way :D

#84 Mongrel714

• PipPip
  • Warrior - Point 1
  • Warrior - Point 1
  • 28 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 December 2017 - 04:27 PM

Greetings Fellow Mechwarriors,
I have been checking out your posts and you seem to be a great bunch of pilots, I am new to MWO, but have played the old MW games, Vengeance, Black knight, etc. would like to get some training and maybe drop with you for some games and see how it gos,,
Thanks and look forward to hearing from you, Aaron (Mongrel714)

#85 Skrapheap

• PipPipPip
  • The Warrior
  • The Warrior
  • 53 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:12 PM

You still looking for semi-functional humanoids?
If so.....Posted Image

#86 Elennai

• PipPip
  • The Tracker
  • The Tracker
  • 28 posts
  • LocationLancaster, UK

Posted 07 January 2018 - 01:09 PM

That we are. Feel free to get in touch in game or swing by our ts :)

#87 Elennai

• PipPip
  • The Tracker
  • The Tracker
  • 28 posts
  • LocationLancaster, UK

Posted 20 March 2018 - 05:31 AM

There are more of us than just Lemming. Come drop with us and find out who the rest are :)

#88 AirVengeance

• Pip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 10:17 AM

View PostLemming of the BDA, on 20 March 2018 - 08:45 PM, said:

We even have a talented dedicated group of adult women who will wreck your mechs in a meaningfull way!

I'm not to sure Whiskey and Elenn would like to be referred to as "adult woman" More like cheery school girls

Oh and lets bump this thread

Merc life!

#89 Brakkar

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 50 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 11:55 AM

Most important question.
What is your tz?
EU or US?
I haven't seen you guys around, so we must play different times or just the matchmaker problem ;)
I am currently with NTEX, you probably know us, but will always welcome new friends to play with.
Add me in game if you want, I am online at very different times, all around the clock, due to work commitments.

#90 Vanyon01

Rookie

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 03:18 PM

Hello, my IGN is Vanyon01, I have seen some of your videos and enjoy them a lot. Your people always seem to have a plan and communicate well, something that is very hit and miss in quickplay, where I usually play. Does your group do any FP as with all of the events recently I have grown to like it. Anyways, I would love to group with you sometime and get to know you guys. Maybe it will be one of my good days and I wont suck. Posted Image

#91 Invictus51

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 27 posts
  • LocationNC , USA

Posted 22 August 2018 - 12:17 AM

Hey all,
Been playing a long while. Was in a couple Clans years ago. Mainly played solo. Lately I have been getting more serious again and would like to do some drops with ya'll.
Applied to a couple before I came across your post. Seems they are either defunct or just do not reply. I have seen none of their call signs in faction play so I suppose they are gone.
I have sent a FR to Princess Cantare and Air Vengeance . I work a lot during the week however so only on for a short stint in late afternoon.
Hope to see you around.

Invictus51

Edited by Invictus51, 22 August 2018 - 12:18 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users