Joining A Unit

5 replies to this topic

#1 northpow

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 90 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 04:39 PM

I've played for about 75 hours now, and hoping to join a unit. I'm not very picky, but I want to join because coordination is a problem when everybody is flying solo.

Please send invites, my name is northpow

#2 Creag

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 419 posts
  • Locationadelaide Australia

Posted 09 April 2016 - 05:00 PM

You should look in CW section all factions, houses and Clans and Merc units post there. Then you will be able to see what each unit can offer. Also different sections have recruit areas. Good Luck

#3 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 10 April 2016 - 01:40 AM

I agree with Creag, look in the Community Warfare forums, and see if a unit looks good to you. how long is your Jade Falcon Contract?
you cannot join a unit while under contract unless that unit has a longer contract with the same faction, so if you have a permanent contract with Jade Falcon you will have to look for Jade Falcon Units or break your contract which costs about 1.5 million.

also what Mechs do you own, if you want to take part in faction play and only have Clan Mechs then look for a Clan unit, if you have a mix of Clan and IS Mechs look for a merc unit which does both Clan and Inner Sphere contracts.

Clan Mechs (cannot be used by the Inner Sphere factions in faction play)
Spoiler

Inner Sphere Mechs (cannot be used by the Clan factions in faction play)
Spoiler

whatever you decide I strongly recommend visiting a few units websites first and at least finding out what times and timezones they are active, is there a code of conduct and if there is, is it acceptable to you, are they casual, competitive or mixed and is that compatible with what you want.

I am part of a large international Merc corp, we are happy to train up new players and have a mix of player skill levels, we take contracts with Clan and IS which all members can vote on, if that sounds interesting to you please check out the link in my signature.

Edited by Rogue Jedi, 10 April 2016 - 01:46 AM.

#4 Darion15

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 07:53 PM

I'm looking for a unit I love playing this game I am new to mwo and would love playing with a team

#5 Jep Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 553 posts
  • LocationWest Chicago, IL

Posted 05 August 2017 - 09:24 PM

I suggest that you come by the Clan TS server and try dropping with some of the Clan units there before making your final decision.

STRANAMECHTY.INFO

PW: StranaMechty

#6 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 05 August 2017 - 11:19 PM

View PostDarion15, on 05 August 2017 - 07:53 PM, said:

I'm looking for a unit I love playing this game I am new to mwo and would love playing with a team

you are a Wolf Loyalest, if you wanted to join another faction you would have to break that contract which I believe takes a week, if you are joining specificaly for faction play and want to stick with Wolf, check the Clan Wolf forum, otherwise look for recruitment threds in the Faction Play forum.
most of the advice in my earlier reply despite being more than a year old is still relevent

Edited by Rogue Jedi, 05 August 2017 - 11:20 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users