No replies to this topic

#1 Humpday

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pharaoh
  • The Pharaoh
  • 1,462 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 01:19 PM

I'd be nice ...

- to have your mechs w/l k/d ect show up in the mechbay when you mouse over the mech, or just have it display somewhere in the mechbay in general. Its a bit annoying having to grab my ipad or get out of game to check individual mech stats.

Shouldn't be too hard to accomplish given a memcached server sitting in front of the databases.
Then just have it update every 15-1hr minutes or so, or on demand, depends on the database workload ya'll have and ability to deliver content quickly.

- to start having more achievements...I''m pretty much done with everything but the ones that require a redic grind. And I've only played for 3 going on 4 months. Lets you(players) work toward a goal.

- Quantify some your equipment's descriptions. For example IS BAP. "Speeds up targeting data"...by how much? Detects shutdown enemies at "short range"...define "short range".

I suggest not relying on the tool tip pop up to relay information to the user. Its limited in space. Instead, create a whole new tab to the left, where the "select mech, inventory...ect" are located and make a guidebook for weapons, background on mechs(lore, initial purpose of the mech, which will help users know "this is a support mech", or "this is a brawler") , information about technology and their respective features. This will increase new player immersion. A manual for tech/mechs if you will.

LBX cannons, how is someone(new) suppose to know those offer a higher crit chance than standard cannons? Same with MG's, gauss? I'm sure has heck not going back in time to read patch notes, I have a hard enough time trying to find that stuff.

How are people suppose to know PPCs interrupt ecm for a short while?

Thats all I've got for now. Thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users