Introduction

11 replies to this topic

#1 William1984

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationNetherlands, Noord Brabant

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:03 PM

Well hello there folks, just wanted to introduce myself. Been watching the forums for a while but never really bothered to sign up (and get the founder's program) However with the game starting soon I just couldn't resist anymore.

I've played pretty much all the mechwarrior games for the pc except living legends, so my last game was mechwarrior 4 mercenaries, one might say, hey you're a vet, but MW online is a new game, and how do you know you're a veteran at something new ;) Anyhow I've played allot of WoT wich is allot of fun but hey, nothing beats a giant mech.

Wanted to know what regiments, divisions, 'house clans' there are and where they are based, I myself come from north west europe, Netherlands to be precise and have found playing with people in the same timeline is most fun, thats why I am looking for a group that is around that timeline.

My english is pretty decent and I got a mic so communications won't be a problem, however my preffered program is TeamSpeak. Also I believe I am a jack of all trades and that will probally count in MWO aswell, I first like to see/play the game before I decide what my speciality will be (if I choose any).

Why I chose House Davion? well I always felt more towards them, not sure why... it might be the least bad one out of the ones available :P

So thats the info I like to share with you, if you think I would suit well in your unit or something, let me know.
And so I say good day to you sir and,
Remember Kentares!

#2 Bad Electric

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 174 posts
  • LocationChantilly Va

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:08 PM

Look forward to dropping with you my friend!

~S~

#3 William1984

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:30 PM

I'm sure it'll come to that, afterall if you stomp on vermin there is always another skittering about

#4 DemonSpawn HHGD

• PipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 32 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCleveland Tennessee

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:37 PM

~S~ Welcome to House Davion,

I hope your search for a home is short and you find what you are looking for.. I would offer you a place in our unit but we are mostly a US based unit with a few from outside countries. I look forward to dropping with you in the feild of battle and if you want you can look at our thread on the boards here and join us on our TS3 server..

~S~ and good luck

Demonspawn HHGD*AFFS

#5 William1984

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:43 PM

I noticed, but then again I play allot on euro nights (night raider!) :) but if you see me in game some time and are up for some more tactical play, just tell me to get my butt on TS ;)

and btw, I'm one that sticks to house davion even after the start of the clan invasion, bunch of rabid dogs them phah! ;)

#6 William1984

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:09 AM

So no EU based clan/regiments or whatever you want to call it?

#7 WardenWolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:24 AM

Greetings sir! Good to have you in the game and on our side :o

BTW, if the 'William' in your name is your real name and '1984' is an indication of when you were born then we are quite similar! My real name is William, born in '83, and played all the MW games except MW:LL, and I picked Davion for much the same reason!

#8 chewie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 875 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth, UK, Addicks, FedSuns

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:35 PM

There's a few Will.

But its a case of pick a bunch of fellas and see how you get on.

I may be in with an american based unit, but I'll always be looking for a good player to back me up in game when it goes live if none of em are about.

hope to see you on the battlefield some time Will.

<S>

#9 Thanatos676

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sickle
  • The Sickle
  • 703 posts
  • LocationTucson

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:42 AM

Hey William, the 1st Robinson Rangers has need for a few more EU players in the second regiment. http://1st-rangers.com/rangers/ :D

#10 William1984

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:21 AM

Great, I'm sure we'll see each other in the game at some point, then its just a matter if things go well, afterall you got to feel at home in the unit you're in... So I'll just wait and see. Thanks for the replies peeps

#11 Karrin

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 29 July 2012 - 11:16 AM

can some one fill me in on the this house and stuff?

I chose this house because I believe it is the house you fight for in MW4 vengeance, the only game I know the story line to.

true when I was really little I played MW2 and back then my dark knight expansion pack was not super scratched but I never understood the story line I just played the game.

If some one can explain the clans to me too that would also be great.

#12 RumRunner151

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 697 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:56 PM

Since William and I are both Founders, we are obviously in Beta. Can't go into details w/ the NDA, but any Euro Timezone group would do well to pick him up IMO.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users