Show Team Damage Of Each Player At The Final Match Stats Screen

4 replies to this topic

#1 Blue Pheonix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 229 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 05:04 PM

As the title says:

PGI, please show individual team damage of each player at the final match stats screen.

Right now, all that is displayed is the accumulation team damage of every player combined.

Show each individuals team damage next to each players total damage done or match score.

Thanks

Edited by Blue Pheonix, 09 May 2017 - 05:21 PM.

#2 NARC BAIT

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 518 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 09 May 2017 - 11:09 PM

they will never do it, because they don't want to give us more things to haze noobs on ... its been dreamed of for years, but its not a metric they want us to know ... so ... buy a gold direwhale ...

#3 Athom83

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 2,529 posts
  • LocationTFS Aurora, 1000km up.

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:05 AM

It goes against PGI's own policy of "No Name and Shame" so they wouldn't do it.

#4 Kaethir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 236 posts
  • LocationLouisville, KY, USA

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:55 AM

View PostBlue Pheonix, on 09 May 2017 - 05:04 PM, said:

Right now, all that is displayed is the accumulation team damage of every player combined.

This is shown? All I've ever noticed is my own team damage in the score breakdown, never noticed anything that shows other players' team damage.

#5 Nesutizale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,242 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:06 AM

I agree with PGI on the "Don't show other players failures".
Only thing that might come from that is people either reporting players just because they had a teamdamage that is in THEIR opinion to high. You can allready see the million of reports because someone made just 1 point of team damage...in a game where in QP everyone runs in front of other players guns, just as a reminder.
Also it might cause people to blame others in the forums or even seeking "revange" for the damage he deal three weeks ago.

Theirfore, no thanks.

Beside that I don't see a good reason why it should be shown. I don't have anything to gain from it.
Seeing that someone did good in a match and then figuring out why that person was good to improve myself, that is a reason to show more detailes about what is done right.

I could imagne that when you see someone has 10 of 12 kills and you wonder how he did it that you could can hover over his name to see
- his build
- see an accuracy rating, how much he spread damage or not.
- how many KMDD he has
- Are there many headshots
- compare number of kills to damage, maybe he just collected other persons work

stuff like that would help you get a better grasp of what you can do to become better then knowing that someone accidently shot you in the back. Some of these people even say "Sorry" after they have done it so you know imidiatly who it was.

Edited by Nesutizale, 10 May 2017 - 09:07 AM.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users