Aftermatch Statistic Viewable In Mainmenu

2 replies to this topic

#1 Nesutizale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,242 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:46 AM

I am talking here about the statistic you see after a match, not the overall statistic you can find in your profile.

I think it would be good to have the statistic viewable at any given time from the main menu.
Either as a extra menu point or on the website.

Data should be stored on the client side of things so the servers don't have to keep all the data.
During the Tukkayid event I keept track of my own statistic using pen&paper and Screenshots but it would be better to have these data avaible more easly and without the hurry because the screen goes back to the mainmenu after a short time.

I like the see my own performance and that of other players to get an idea when I did good or bad in detail. (I know when I played bad but its sometimes interesting to see what made a game good)

Also looking at the statistics of the battle that just was and taking a look at how others performed and thinking of what build they used inspires me about new builds that I might try.

Overall I find it usefull, so I would like to know if others find it usefull too and how they would like to access these data.

I mean it would be even better if we could get a simple text file listing all the damage we have done.

Something like this:

Medium Laser: 2CT, 2LT,1LA (spread the damage)
Medium Laser: 5LT (not spread damage)
PPC: 10RT

This would allow one to see how good you are aiming in detail. Let you notice if you are creating a lot of spread with a certain weapon or not.
I would guess that PGI has these kind of data somewhere in its system to keep track of balance changes so it would be nice to get this data too.

Edited by Nesutizale, 10 May 2017 - 05:47 AM.

#2 Generic Internetter

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:06 AM

This is a good idea; You should add a poll to the thread.

It would be great to have the full history of match details, weapons/damage/etc/ everything, but even if it was a detail breakdown of just the last match played would already be a great feature.

#3 Nesutizale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,242 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:25 AM

Poll dosn't show up for whatever reason, made an extra poll for it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users