Mad Cat Mk Ii - Model Adjustments Poll.

No replies to this topic

Poll: Mad Cat Mk II adjustment poll. (42 member(s) have cast votes)

Should the Mk II's model go through some revisions?

1. Yes (37 votes [88.10%])

Percentage of vote: 88.10%

2. No (5 votes [11.90%])

Percentage of vote: 11.90%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 CK16

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 3,031 posts
  • LocationAlshain V

Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:21 AM

https://mwomercs.com...el-adjustments/

Based off the above link should PGI tweek the model a bit based off of the concept art to the model?

The barrels are not upside down, meaning the triangles are facing up not down as shown in the concept art. They are also protruding to far out as I said above as well.

So here is what the suggestion I have for a fix (and hopefully a quick fix! Posted Image)

Posted Image

Posted Image(Visual above are form Bishop Steiner)

Just simply moving the Gauss Rifles in just by about 2 segments made a world of difference.
It would also end up matching the TRO more with only a bit of the barrel visible form the arm and not the whole barrel.

Posted Image

I mean the MAD IIC and SNV-BR both get their mount points for larger weapons set into the arms more. The Mk II should be the same honestly as these. I know the Devs have said they can not make them GR's larger or smaller as the other mechs in the same weight class, But as shown here. Even the SNV another 90t has the GR much more shielded then the Mk II (that btw those arms were designed to be, shields for the Gauss Rifle just saying Posted Image)

Posted Image

View PostHit the Deck, on 30 April 2017 - 04:41 PM, said:

Posted Image

by Tarogato

The nose also seems a bit bulbous compared to the concept art.

There are also other minor translation errors on the arms (the GRs are situated a touch higher on the concept art) and crotch area.

Edited by CK16, 10 May 2017 - 06:41 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users