- - - - -

Bought 30 Day Premium And Redeemed. How Long Does It Take To Show Up?

7 replies to this topic

#1 tortcat

• PipPipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:46 AM

Newb question please as I am at work so I cannot check the actual game launcher.

I just bought a 30 day premium time gift card code for myself and redeemed it. I do not show any different though under my profile page.

Do you know how long it takes when you redeem a gift card code for the time to show on your profile? (On the website)

Right now my profile just shows my credit balance etc but no mention of premium time?

Thank you kindly and as I said I am at work so I an only check via the website.

Thanks

#2 - World Eater -

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 940 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:53 AM

View Posttortcat, on 10 May 2017 - 11:46 AM, said:

Newb question please as I am at work so I cannot check the actual game launcher.

I just bought a 30 day premium time gift card code for myself and redeemed it. I do not show any different though under my profile page.

Do you know how long it takes when you redeem a gift card code for the time to show on your profile? (On the website)

Right now my profile just shows my credit balance etc but no mention of premium time?

Thank you kindly and as I said I am at work so I an only check via the website.

Thanks

Pretty sure the only place you can view the premium time balance is in game.

#3 MechaBattler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 5,119 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:00 PM

Not sure how long it takes to process. It's usually pretty fast. Although I've never used gift card. I would just check in game to see if it's gone through.

#4 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:03 PM

Login to the game, in the bottom left corner it will show premium time, cbills, mc and gxp you currently have.

There is, to the best of my knowledge, no way to check active premium time out of game, however if you get any with a pack it is delivered as active premium time and you can activate 30 days at a time through the website profile rather than just activate it all through the activate button in game.

edit:
processing time is usualy less than 15 minutes, but should definately be within an hour provided you used an instantly clearing payment method

Edited by Rogue Jedi, 10 May 2017 - 12:04 PM.

#5 tortcat

• PipPipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:08 PM

OK thank you for the replies. I am at the office so I cannot actually log in for a few hours but will do so once I am home.

It sounds like then the website does NOT show us how much premium time we have, but rather the only way we can see is to log into the game?

Thanks

#6 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:10 PM

Pretty much.
Also it tends to activate instantly.

#7 Rogue Jedi

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 10 May 2017 - 03:20 PM

View PostKoniving, on 10 May 2017 - 12:10 PM, said:

Pretty much.
Also it tends to activate instantly.

I think it should activate as soon as it is redeemed in game, so it will activate as soon as he logs in, if you win premium time it does not activate until you login so I am assuming it will be the same for purchased out of game, but I have never had cause to test this (especialy considering I still have more than 6 months banked).

Tortcat, would you please let us know how much premium time you have when you log in so we know for the next persion.

Edited by Rogue Jedi, 10 May 2017 - 03:21 PM.

#8 Tier5 Kerensky

• Bridesmaid
  • 2,049 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 04:08 PM

View Posttortcat, on 10 May 2017 - 12:08 PM, said:

It sounds like then the website does NOT show us how much premium time we have, but rather the only way we can see is to log into the game?

Correct. Website doesn't display how much if any, activated premium time one has.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users