Skills Tree Contest (With Winners)

342 replies to this topic

#161 Wattila

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 09:19 AM

On a related note, this is the "Mauler Special". IS Dakka assaults are in a pretty bad place as most trees are just downright terrible for them, but here goes. We do not invest in ops or sensors. Whatever dissipation we need we get from the firepower tree, so ops is not necessary. If you're playing a dakka boat, you don't plan on being in a situation where seismic is useful a lot, and since sensors = seismic, I find it too situational to spend 12 points on.

Firepower (43 nodes): We grab the magazine and velocity nodes. After that we grab cooldown, and the odd heat gen node since we're not investing in the ops tree.

Survival (32 nodes): You're big, slow, and will be staring at stuff a lot to deliver damage. We take the entire tree, quirks or no quirks, just to keep guns on the mech a bit longer.

Mobility (15 nodes): Investing in mobility doesn't make that much of a difference for slow assaults, but we still get some torso speed to help track targets, and might as well pick the left side speed tweak nodes even though it's only a few kph.

Auxiliary (1 node): Consumable slot. Or pull points from somewhere and get double strikes because that's what all the cool kids do.

https://kitlaan.gitl...d3339&s=Weapons
Posted Image

Edited by Wattila, 30 May 2017 - 04:01 PM.

#162 Bud Crue

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,883 posts
  • LocationOn the farm in central Minnesota

Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:46 AM

Updated and organized on OP by a few categories.

#163 ScrubLord1

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Moon
  • The Moon
  • 101 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:05 PM

A Quick Guide to IS Dakka Fire Support

Updated 23-5-2017: Cut down Firepower Tree from 27 to 17 points to reflect a more minimal approach with greater flexibility for customization. Added better justification for node paths.
Updated 24-5-2017: Formatting improvements, added Bushwacker and Rifleman to Example Builds section
Updated 26-5-2017: Revised Agility Tree from 28 to 21 points, added Jagermech to Example Builds

Posted Image

Hello! I'm writing this guide to help out players who wish to spec into Dakka builds but are split on what to invest in the new skill tree. With a whopping 91 points to invest out of a total of 237 nodes, its easy to be confused where to place your points towards; everything just feels so important. This guide aims to provide clarity by identifying key nodes, how to optimize node paths and maximize point distribution.

Firepower – 17 SP
Spoiler

Key Nodes: Magazine Capacity / UAC Jam Chance for UACs (If going UAC5s)
High Priority Nodes: Velocity, Cooldown
Bonuses: +2 Magazine Capacity, 7% Range, -4.5% Cooldown, -0.75% Heat Gen, 2% bullet velocity

The goal of investing in the Firepower Tree is getting the +2 Magazine Capacity nodes. IS Dakka is traditionally very weapon-heavy and the biggest problem users often run into is ammo shortage. +2 Magazine Capacity addresses just that, giving approximately 1 ton of ammo per 5 tons equipped. This path focuses on reaching those nodes in the fastest way possible. The necessary cooldown nodes unlocked along the way also directly benefit your dps. Velocity reduces bullet travel time and damage efficency at range, where trying to lead a moving target makes it difficult to keep damage onto a single component.

Further Expansion: Velocity and Cooldown are the priority nodes to take. Heat Gen is less relevant here, as IS Dakka is generally heat efficient enough, unless you are boating medium lasers for backup.

Survival – 13 SP
Spoiler

Key Nodes: Armor Hardening
High Priority Nodes: Skeletal Density
Bonuses (Armor/Structure values are for 65 ton mechs): 10.2% Armor, 6.4% Structure, -3% Crit Chance Received, -20% Fall Damage

IS Dakka is very point-efficient in Firepower and this frees up a lot of skill points to use elsewhere. Most IS Dakka run XL to pack enough firepower. Survival Tree complements their engine fragility by offering much needed armor and structure bonuses. This 13 point path focuses on getting as much Armor Hardening while being efficient with skill point usage. Reinforced Casing is a nice bonus which reduces critical hits. Some people might argue mechs with structure bonuses should take Skeletal Density since the net effect is more; heres the thing, Armor protects your equipment from critical hits, Structure doesn’t.

Further expansion: Fill out Armor Hardening nodes, followed by Skeletal Density which increases your effective health further.

Agility – 21 SP
Spoiler

Key Nodes: Speed Tweak
Bonuses: 7.5% Max Spd, 10.5% Acceleration, 14% Deceleration, 5% Turn Rate, 10% Torso Pitch, 7% Torso Twist Spd

The star of this tree is the all useful Speed Tweak and the 7.5% speed bonus is worth every single node of it. This 21 point path focuses on getting all the speed tweak nodes, keeping to the right side to take Kinetic Burst and Hard Brake along the way for better poking power. Previously I valued Hard Brake as a key node, and set up a 28 point path around it. However, the 14% deceleration bonus provided from the 21 point path seems sufficient enough that I'm recommending this path instead to give more flexibility towards point allocation.

Expansion: If you do a lot of poking from cover, take Hard Brake. If you have a mech with good hitboxes eg. Bushwacker or arm shielding eg. Warhammer, take torso speed to better spread damage.

Sensors – 8 SP
Spoiler

Key Nodes: Seismic Sensor, Radar Deprivation
Bonuses: +100 Seismic Range, 20% Radar Dep, 28% Target Info Gathering, 7% Target Decay, 7% Sensor Range

Information warfare is just too important in MWO to ignore. Seismic alerts you to flanking units, or maybe the Kodiak waiting right around the corner for you to peek. With the nerf to base Target Info Gathering time, the additional bonus helps you identify weak components faster. LRM meta is really strong now, and that 1 point in Radar Dep helps a bit in breaking locks.

Miscellaneous – 1 SP
Spoiler

Bonuses: +1 Consumable Slot

1 point in Consumable Slot, which allows 2 consumables to be taken.

Total Cost – 60 SP

Link to Skill Builder: (https://kitlaan.gitl...3597b&s=Agility)

That leaves a generous 31 SP for you to invest anywhere else. Hope it helps!

Example Builds

Bushwacker BSW-X2 2UAC5 2ML
Mechlab Link: http://mwo.smurfy-ne...1ca3ea262c8bda8
Spoiler

Rifleman RFL-3N 2AC5 6ML
Mechlab Link: http://mwo.smurfy-ne...c79b86f2d1f2cad
Spoiler

Jagermech JM6-DD 3UAC5s
Mechlab Link: http://mwo.smurfy-ne...1063ea83e772a3f
Spoiler

Edited by ScrubLord1, 27 May 2017 - 11:46 PM.

#164 Wattila

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:11 PM

View PostScrubLord1, on 20 May 2017 - 12:05 PM, said:

Here’s the best part of being IS Dakka with the skill tree; IS Dakka is generally heat efficient enough that you don’t have to invest heavily in the firepower tree for Heat Gen nodes while reaching into the key and priority nodes with minimal investment.

That's exactly my problem with the Firepower tree for IS dakka. Everything is gated behind said heat gen (and range) nodes that are almost 100% worthless. You have ~8% more dps and 20% more ammo (worth a ton per 5 tons of ammo carried) for 27 points. Consider that the same investment in the much disparaged Survival tree would make even an unquirked mech over 13% more tanky (and you're going to be staring at people a lot to deliver your DPS).

Edited by Wattila, 20 May 2017 - 02:27 PM.

#165 Wildstreak

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 5,154 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:55 PM

Updated mine with 2 build examples and full 91 Node trees for them.

Sent messages to 6-8 YouTubers with link to topic, one got back so far he would take a look.

#166 ScrubLord1

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Moon
  • The Moon
  • 101 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 09:18 PM

View PostWattila, on 20 May 2017 - 01:11 PM, said:

That's exactly my problem with the Firepower tree for IS dakka. Everything is gated behind said heat gen (and range) nodes that are almost 100% worthless. You have ~8% more dps and 20% more ammo (worth a ton per 5 tons of ammo carried) for 27 points. Consider that the same investment in the much disparaged Survival tree would make even an unquirked mech over 13% more tanky (and you're going to be staring at people a lot to deliver your DPS).

I wouldn't just brush heat gen and range off. Many IS Dakka pack medium lasers which runs significantly hotter and heat gen/range becomes more valuable here.

Even pure Dakka runs hot at times that heat gen is still relevant. In the old system you had to take 15% CR 20% Heat Cont regardless which was usually too much. Now you can work with much lesser heat gen, essentially freeing up "locked" skill points to allocate elsewhere.

I don't see a point prioritizing Survival over Firepower. Let me just re-iterate this guide is for Dakka Fire Support, not frontline Dakka like the Mauler that can soak damage. Fire Support is essentially a glass cannon; they just don't benefit as much from survivability as they can from firepower. However, if you still value a full investment in survival, thats what the spare 14 points are for.

Edited by ScrubLord1, 20 May 2017 - 09:43 PM.

#167 G4LV4TR0N

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 907 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 10:24 PM

Kit Fox Commander

While there are many builds out there, it seems that almost all are optimized in one way, to deal as much damage as possible and get away with it. It's not that it's bad, because it's exactly what wins games but it gets boring after while. One of Skill Tree goals was to make mechs better for their roles. But what are those roles? I guess that MWO gamers take things differently than Battletech lore does, so instead of posting yet another min-maxed grind build I will show you a build that was made to be closer to real Battletech lore while, and as opposed to many stock builds, still being able to fight in MWO.

This build ain't cookie cutter. Like many BT lore builds, it doesn't serve any specialized purpose. And as skill Tree heavily favors specialization, building a 30 ton swiss-knife machine was quite challenging. I guess playing it is even more. The amount of options this mechs gets is completely amazing, but it also means that it's very easy to make a mistake. And when you play a Kit Fox, you know that mistakes are deaths.

Posted Image

What we want to archive here is to make our build as close as possible to mech that would be used by Clan Star Commander and still maintain our ability to play MWO. I have assumed that our Star would have two mechs carrying LRM's, which is very close to what we're currently getting in Quick Play matches. This would make our Kit Fox target designator. For this we are carrying laser a TAG, mounted just under C-ERPPC that is used to poke and disable ECM. Both are high mounts allowing us to target enemies without revealing much of ourselves. Nearly full Sensor tree is used, with all Target Decay and Target Info Gathering nodes. We do also have Advanced Zoom and extended Sensor Range nodes. We want to coordinate our LRM Starmates to be able to finish cored enemies as quickly as possible.

Four Jump Jets beside obvious uses allow us not only to hit enemies with C-ERPPC but also to target them and keep them locked for lenghty periods of time. Sometimes this can allow us to see their mech status. This can be enhanced by CAP or TC and while our main variant does not carry such, mech build is flexible enough to fit one. We do also carry fully skilled ECM that is crucial when we want to observe enemies without being detected or when we want to shield our allies. Auxiliary Skill tree is expanded to allow us to carry four consumables total, with prefered two Cool Shots, single Artillery strike and single Airstrike. But changing that tree to get UAV bonuses or using different consumable configuration is personal preference.

Posted Image

One of reasons we do prefer Artillery over UAV is fact, that we already use maxed Seismic Sensor and 200 meter Target Retention. Target Retention is obviously useful when brawling and it works with Target Info Gathering. And as we are at brawling, the mech carries two C-Small Pulse Lasers and Artemis guided SRM6 missile launcher with 1 ton of ammo. That's 24 damage, perhaps not much but it's relatively cool and it's mainly for self defense or finishing targets. It shouldn't be ever underestimated because with such build we can easily sneak behind back-cored mech and finish it off. On colder maps we can also use PPC in melee.

Heat is universal problem of all small Omnimechs, as they can't carry many Heat Sinks and their engines are locked. Hence big amount of Skill Nodes has been spent to address this issue. Ten Heat Gen nodes, three Heat Containment nodes and two Cool Run nodes assisted by two upgraded Cool Shots can make this build run even on Terra Therma. It's possible to drop two Heat Gen nodes for one Speed Retention node and one Cool Run node. Tests have been made and it turned out that after 9 straight C-ERPPC shots Heat Gen version was at 94-95% Heat Capacity while Cool Run version was at 97%. But just single Speed Retention node allows legged mech to reach 50kph cap, so choose wisely.

What we do also have are Missile Spread and High Explosive nodes. Those High Explosive nodes are quite interesting, we are supposed to play with LRM mechs and those mechs will also have those nodes selected. Even after nerfs, crit-seeking Gauss/PPC combo is still at large and possibly will be seen in many games. Finally we do have our own C-ERPPC, so there are very many damaged components to be expected. Three Laser Duration nodes have been selected, dropping our C-Small Pulse laser burn time below 0.7 second to let us twist torso earlier.

Posted Image

With mechs like Kit Fox, that can neither use their speed nor armor to defend themselves, torso twisting is very important. Five Torso Speed nodes have been selected to give us 17.5% bonus making it nearly 180 degree/second. That's Clan Viper area. Reminder, all the brawling weapons we use are mounted on actuators, which combined with such twisting speeds are capable of reaching targets instantly, because our hand movement speed is almost 360 degree/second. Three Speed Tweak nodes are easily avaialable, but that is to personal preference and I don't have such need. Additionally it keeps mech speed at Battletech value, something I opt for. Torso Pitch nodes are prefered over Torso Yaw ones because of high torso mounts. Kinetic Burst and Hard Brake nodes are pretty useful when it comes to hit and run tactics.

When we go down to the Structure tree, the only nodes that matter are Skeletal Densities and truth is, I have tried a variant that has completely ignored this tree and still managed to do well. But six nodes are used here and that is all adjusted and carefully calculated to work with mech Armor/Structure values that are quite different for each Omnipod. That's total 34 Structure points at cost of 11 Skill nodes. Some Armor has been reduced below stock levels to match Structure values.

Posted Image

Take a look at Armor and Structure values, due to various Omnipods they are very uneven. With Skill Tree Nodes we're attempting to change it. Watch the Left Torso Armor, that has been deliberately reduced to draw fire in case of equal damage to both sides. It's like that to prevent Right Torso component loss to Critical Strikes. Additionally, thanks to our Structure nodes and precise Armor placing, we have managed to obtain a total of 41/21 Front/Rear values on Right Torso. Those very specific values are there because many deadly weapon combinations round at 20, 30 or 40 damage, and we don't want to lose half of mech early game to single ranged sucker punch. For same reason Rear Center totals at 31 and Head at 21. As Left Arm has most Armor to prevent Critical Damage and it's already holding SRM6 launcher the SRM6 Ammo is also there.

Posted Image

Jump Jets tree has been skipped completely, as four Jump Jets are enough for most basic aerial acrobatics. For this mech, I have found out that filling Jump Jet tree, except for Vectoring, brings bonus comparable to having fifth Jump Jet.

What I find impressive, almost no Skill Points have been wasted. Build was made to be versalite and it was battle tested, because those node choices come straight from gaming experience. My last 15 random Quick Play games with this mech and its variations ended with 11 wins, 12 kills and 5 deaths. In every game where we had few LRM mechs I have always managed to score some TAG kills. And while it's very hard to master, it plays completely different than your average "1000dmg/game" machine.

I might modify this post later.

Edited by G4LV4TR0N, 27 May 2017 - 03:46 PM.

#168 Aleski

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 873 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 21 May 2017 - 02:55 AM

Wah this thread is amazing ! Nice job Bud Crue and all the players who try to help the comunity with the skill tree.

I have made a lot of test on my light mechs, and came with some different approach depending of the role and the builds of them. I have a way to skill my mech, it's not perfect or meta but it is how i find them to be the more effective.

Most of the time, i do not invest on the firepower tree. I prefer my light to provide good info to my mate, to be the more agile possible (remember, speed is life in lights mech) and to have a lot of points in sensors. I will explain how i made that with some examples.

I will use the tool creating by Tarogato in order to show you my skill trees.

I will made a complete example and explanation for the Adder build.

1) The magnificient Sadder :
So the build of this adder is the classic 5xERML poke build. It gives you a great mech to poke with good heat efficiencies.

Here is the build :
http://mwo.smurfy-ne...9df4290111f5760

And here is the tree :
https://tarogato-mwo...4c-3533b7c1e249

How did i made it that way ?

- Survival tree : Adder is a light with only 104 kph max with speed tweak. It has some bonuses to his structure in all of the chassis. I have decide to unlock all of the skeletal density in the survival tree. This wil provide a good bonus to his overall structure. Investing in the Armor Hardening in light mechs is, most of the time, a bad move. This does provide only some few points more of amor in the different location of the mech.
On the other hand, a lot of lights mech already have some structure bonuses. With this part of the survival tree unlock, you will have better survivability after your armor is strip. When you will have no armor, you survive (if you're lucky) to more shots from your foes. It's particulary usefull on the Adder, wich doesn't have enough speed to evade from most situation.

If you prefer, you can avoide completely the survival tree and put 19 points node in the weapons branches. On this specific build i will recommand to reduce the laser duration in order to poke more quickly and effectively. It will enhance your survivability too, so it's up to you. Example of a tree based more on firepower :
https://tarogato-mwo...4c-bba9a7229a4e

I do not invest in heat gen reduction in the firepower, cause the Adder already have 20DHS on this loadout, wich is plenty enough.

-Mobility :
As i have stated before, for me, speed is life. I invest most of the points of the modility tree in my lights. It is possible to grab point there and there in this tree : for example the torso yaw, speed and pitch is not vital in most of the lights. So you can grab points if you need more points in other trees. It is really dependant to the build you're using. Brawlers need the torso points. The poker and sniper do not need them anytime. As i play like an idiot and often ran in the middle of the fight, even with poke build, i always invest a lot in mobility. But it's because i'm crazy. Investing all the points here isn't mandatory, it's up to you and you have to make tests in order to see the differences. Always ask yourself : does this fit my playstyle ? Yes ? So ok invest point in here.

-Operation :
If you run hot build, you have to invest a lot in this tree. THe more DHS you have on the build, the more you will gain to invest in Cool Run and Heat Containment. I have decide to invest all the point in it, except five nodes that i thought to be uselless : Speed retention and Quick Ignition. Why ? Speed Retention, when you're legged in a light, you're dead or uselles anyway. When you overheat in a battle in a light, you're dead 90% of the time cause your foes can focus easilly on you.

-Sensors :
On this specific build, i have invest all of my remaining SP in order to unlock Seismic and Radar Derp. These two nodes are very usefull in light and other mechs. On this build i have one point in the seismic and 60% Radar derp, wich is enouch. I have unlock the Advance Zoom too, cause i like it =)

- Auxillary :
Having two modules is mandatory for me. In this one i have a coolshot 18 if i need that one more alpha to kill a foe and a UAV to help teamates. One skill point is nothing to invest but provide a good bonus in the battle.

Now let's go with an other examples on a different mech :

- Oxyde :

The build :
http://mwo.smurfy-ne...8a10e9324559ff1

The tree :
https://tarogato-mwo...4c-ebfa178454c0

For this build, it's exactly the same approach. I have focus on the weapon tree, because the Oxyde need to strike hard to be efficient. The spread on the missile is great too since the SRM 4 convergence has been nerf recently.
You can run it with some survival option if you want, but with his bad hitboxes, i don't think it's worth the investment. Plus with a XL280 the Oxyde can evade from most bad situation if you always have an evade plan before rushing into a brawl.

If you want i can provide other examples, but the logic behind those trees will be most of the time the same. It's how i skill my lights right now and it is really dependant to my play style. If you play them differently like with sniping or something like this you have other option too : don't invest that much in mobility and put more points in sensors and weapons for example.

You can even create strange build like a light focus on spamming air-artillery strike everywhere or use a lot of UAVs. Remember to made a lot of tests ! It's for Science...

#169 Bud Crue

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,883 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 05:24 AM

After looking at this thread, every entrant. After studying the forums and other locales for ideas here is what I have concluded as the most noob friendly tree for a generic heavy or medium mech (the vast majority of my mechs) is as follows.

Misc: 1 node for the second consumable.

Sensors: Everything necessary to get to full seismic and/or Derp. Now I know better players will say "oh you don't need derp LRMs suck", and other players will say "you only need 1 seismic for checking corners". Or whatever. Well, us terribads need all the help we can get avoiding LRMS and its two more nodes (or whatever) to get the seismic to full so what the hell.

Mobility: the ring of speed tweek. I focus on Anchor turn as the extraneous part of the path since I seem to rarely get legged. Big exception will be for any mech used in scouting, in which case I would go the speed retention direction for the extraneous nodes.

Operations: About half the tree to get your mech as cool as possible. Less to nothing if its a ballistics build (excepting Uacs).

Survival: none unless quirks suggest/demand it (example: Cataphract? Max those armor nodes).

Firepower: everything you can as dictated by your primary weapons. Down the middle for energy, down the right for ballistics, down the left for missiles. Etc. If the goal is heat control them play with this branch with/vs the operations branch to maximize efficiency.

I've built out only maybe 10 mechs so far and they have all ended up with that. My Illya is the only one that has touched the survival branch and that is only because of the armor quirks. I built one Quickdraw with FULL mobility tree, just to see how it would handle and I haven't had a chance to play it yet. I expect however that given the excellent mobility that the QKDs have been blessed with that most of those nodes will be a waste. The point being is that be aware of your mechs "inherent" performance/quirks before attempting to min/max the skills tree (cuz face it that's what you are going to do).

#170 Wattila

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 05:46 AM

Sounds about right, good summary.

One node in misc is fine for casual play, but double strikes are super powerful and only 3 additional nodes if you don't mind spending credits.

Seismic is probably the best reason to go for Sensors. Radar derp is optional, but you have 3 ungated nodes after 200m seismic, so might as well get at least one point for the warning blip.

What you get from mobility depends on the mech. Full speed tweak is always good, the route depends on whether you need good torso twist speed to roll damage. Heavier mechs are probably better served going left side for the torso speed nodes.

About Survival, I think it can be worth taking the 16 node left side armor path for heavy mechs, even without quirks. This is especially true for mechs with torso mounted weapons as armor helps you keep them on your mech a bit longer.

Firepower indeed depends on the main weapon you're boating. It's obviously best for lasers, and you can't go wrong spending anything between 23 and 43 nodes on it. It's also decent for missiles, since you want heat gen and range/cooldown aren't entirely useless. PPCs benefit almost nothing from the initial range and cooldown nodes, so I would avoid the tree altogether if those are your main weapon. Dakka is a bit better off, but everything except cooldown and velocity is of low value, I would consider just going down the middle for the first magazine capacity.

Firepower tree is bit of a point sink with lots of low-value nodes, though, so I would try to avoid investing too much in it.

And yes, it's hard to come up with cookie-cutter builds because you primarily skill for the particular mech.

#171 Bud Crue

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,883 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 05:52 AM

I think for some of my lights and weaker mediums I will do more on the Misc tree to take advantage of multiple consumables. I don't run any slow mechs so that conflict of "survival vs mobility" is going to be the area where I think I will have the most variability. Right now, due to lack of play most likely, I still am fixating on the mobility and operations branches as being more important than they probably justify numbers-wise, due to the whole "those are my basic and elite bonuses" from the old system.
Once I let go of that fixation, I suspect I will use survival a bit more and emphasize firepower even more.

#172 Aramuside

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 998 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 06:21 AM

View PostBud Crue, on 21 May 2017 - 05:52 AM, said:

I think for some of my lights and weaker mediums I will do more on the Misc tree to take advantage of multiple consumables. I don't run any slow mechs so that conflict of "survival vs mobility" is going to be the area where I think I will have the most variability. Right now, due to lack of play most likely, I still am fixating on the mobility and operations branches as being more important than they probably justify numbers-wise, due to the whole "those are my basic and elite bonuses" from the old system.
Once I let go of that fixation, I suspect I will use survival a bit more and emphasize firepower even more.

Yes that mobility tree is very costly. I have a Nova ER PPC build with no JJ or Mobility upgrades which I'm testing atm as I'm dithering between 5 pts between vent calibration/heat shielding and two points into sensor to give me target info gathering +7%/Adv Zoom 1 and three into UAV's to give me UAV range +40%/extra UAV. Lol I do like the way it really forces us to think hard about what we're doing, or in this case play the nova while I decide.

https://kitlaan.gitl...%20Capabilities

vs

https://kitlaan.gitl...s=Miscellaneous

or even more ... drop 1 velocity node for an extra consumable.

https://kitlaan.gitl...s=Miscellaneous

Having choices is great. I started hating this change but since playing on PTS and then live I really like it. ;)

#173 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 21 May 2017 - 06:52 AM

Mine has been updated with a full tutorial in addition to the pathing video I initially provided. Also included now is a write-up covering the High Explosive Skill.

#174 Cato Phoenix

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 843 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 07:00 AM

Hey Bud, your link to my build actually goes to Cado's ;)

#175 Bud Crue

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,883 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 07:03 AM

View PostCato Phoenix, on 21 May 2017 - 07:00 AM, said:

Hey Bud, your link to my build actually goes to Cado's Posted Image

Fixed

#176 cazidin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 4,259 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 07:05 AM

View PostBud Crue, on 21 May 2017 - 07:03 AM, said:

Fixed

Hey, Bud, want me to update with a link to the abridged version of my general skill tree guide? That may be easier for players to read through.

#177 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 21 May 2017 - 07:06 AM

View PostCato Phoenix, on 21 May 2017 - 07:00 AM, said:

Hey Bud, your link to my build actually goes to Cado's Posted Image

Cado...Cato...same thing, right? :lol:

#178 Bud Crue

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,883 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 07:10 AM

View Postcazidin, on 21 May 2017 - 07:05 AM, said:

Hey, Bud, want me to update with a link to the abridged version of my general skill tree guide? That may be easier for players to read through.

Up to you.

gimmie both and will edit them in

Edited by Bud Crue, 21 May 2017 - 07:13 AM.

#179 cazidin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 4,259 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 07:14 AM

View PostBud Crue, on 21 May 2017 - 07:10 AM, said:

Up to you.

gimmie both and will edit them in

Done! I edited my original post to include both.

#180 Aramuside

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 998 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 07:16 AM

Wattila's Mauler special seems to link to your OP post Bud. ;)

------- Mauler Special
[color="#0f72da"]https://mwomercs.com...post__p__575142[/color]

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users