- - - - -

Match Score / Payout If Live Or Die

3 replies to this topic

#1 GotShotALot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:17 AM

Quick question, do I get the same match score, C-Bills and Exp for a match regardless of whether I survive or get nuked? Or is there some sort of survival bonus worked into the match rewards?

#2 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:35 AM

I believe there is a small penalty for loosing your Mech (however I am not certain about that), but far more significant is that when the Mech dies you stop earning the rewards, it is hard to do damage, get kills, protect teammates or scout out the enemy after loosing your Mech (although it is still possible if you drop a strike just before dying or you have a UAV up when you die.

if you are the 1st Mech down you will almost always get much lower score and earnings compaired to the last standing just due to the extra time earning rewards, however if you go down in the last 10 seconds of the match that will not make much of a diferance.

#3 Ruccus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bloodlust
  • The Bloodlust
  • 1,136 posts
  • LocationAbbotsford, BC

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:13 AM

Dying, no c-bill deduction. Killing a teammate, yes (10,000 c-bills). During events they do have a separate calculation with a scoring system that weighs your score higher if you are still alive, but that is independent of your c-bill haul.

If you're looking to raise your c-bills/match you want to try for assists, kills, and components damaged (limbs blown off the enemy mechs). If you get 10 or 11 assists in the match you'll probably have at the very least an adequate payout regardless of what else you did during the match. Go down with 1 or 2 assists and under 100 damage and you'll get a very small payout.

Edited by Ruccus, 18 May 2017 - 08:16 AM.

#4 GotShotALot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:21 AM

OK ty both very much for replies!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users