2 replies to this topic

#1 PharmEcis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 148 posts
  • LocationSilver Spring, MD

Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:14 PM

So we can't do anything about the skill tree. It's here to stay or so they say. How about something that would allow the majority of us to save a ridiculous amount of time? Skill tree templates! Let us create templates we can auto apply to mechs and then tweak the few that might need it instead of clicking 91x per mech.

Let me build a tree that's good for vomit. Then one for LRMs. Then one for gauss. One for ACs. Let me save them and apply them to any mech at any time provided I have however SP, GXP, Cbills, whatever to make it happen.

Help me want to play the game because clicking 91 times per 200+ mechs is le suck. Hell I have to click like 5x before I can even click 91x. Let me master a mech in 5 clicks. Select mech. Select skill tree. Select Template. Select payment method. Select Apply.

Much salt shall be conserved with this simple addition to the UI.

#2 Snowbluff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:29 PM

Yeah we need ed this . I tweeted Russ.

#3 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 17,060 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:29 PM

how about this: when i mouse over a node, no matter where it is, the game will highlight the shortest path to it. you can then use your mouse wheel to select other alternative routes to the selected node. you then unlock them all when you click. also undo/redo functions would be useful to have.

Edited by LordNothing, 17 May 2017 - 07:32 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users