25 replies to this topic

#21 Zh0u

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 November 2017 - 02:51 PM

Sorry to Necro this thread, but since many might get the NTG-Prime from the FP rewards, what would the best build for it now?

I tried 2x Gauss and 1x ERPPC but I just suck at it. I also tried 2x LBX10 and 2x LPL but I died too quick. I know I need to improve myself but I just need to stick to one build and slowly unlocking the Skill Nodes based on my build.

Thanks in advance !

#22 Vxheous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 26 November 2017 - 03:08 PM

View PostZh0u, on 26 November 2017 - 02:51 PM, said:

Sorry to Necro this thread, but since many might get the NTG-Prime from the FP rewards, what would the best build for it now?

I tried 2x Gauss and 1x ERPPC but I just suck at it. I also tried 2x LBX10 and 2x LPL but I died too quick. I know I need to improve myself but I just need to stick to one build and slowly unlocking the Skill Nodes based on my build.

Thanks in advance !

On the Prime....2 gauss 2 heavy large laser +/- a ERML

#23 Zh0u

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 November 2017 - 04:20 PM

View PostVxheous, on 26 November 2017 - 03:08 PM, said:

On the Prime....2 gauss 2 heavy large laser +/- a ERML

Haha! I just saw this build on YouTube. And I'm just going to try it. Thanks!

#24 Asym

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 10:20 PM

Jade Kite. 3 medium pulse lasers, streak 6, 2xATM-12, BAP, TC1, LAMS. A strange layout that seems to work for me as a second tier mech. In the 275-300 meter range this layout can cause an awful amount of damage especially if the target is not looking your way........

#25 Zh0u

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 November 2017 - 04:42 AM

Any other interesting NTG-PRIME build for current Meta, especially in QP?

#26 Droolcup Commando

• PipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • 40 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 November 2017 - 05:09 AM

I run 4 LB-5x on mine and it served me rather well. It Fires quickly enough without fear of jams that if you are rolling with your fellow heavies/mediums and assaults you will easily crit out/blow off components on a target thats been damaged in a skirmish.

Also medium range pokey mediums and lights that arent quick on the dodging tend to hate getting peppered with up to 20 damage every time they overexpose.

But due to the engine desync and such its mobility is worst than what it was so intelligent quicker mechs can easily get around you and eat away at that rear armor if you are caught by yourself and being a large heavy means easy target for huge alpha heavy/assaults so definitely be mindful of your surroundings.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users