"damage Taken" Line In Stats Screen After The Match

2 replies to this topic

#1 Zigmund Freud

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 02:00 PM

The title says it.
Now we have "damage dealt" line, which is obviously important. But I think it would be also cool to have stats on how much damage you sustained before dying. Especially for assaults pilots leading the push it would be very interesting and entertaining. Similar to ams stats, that shows you how many missiles you deflected, this one would show how many overal damage you soaked up, how good did you spread it, where do you need more armor/attention etc.

Like today we were on poland highlands domination, met with reds near the circle, and started nascaring, but reds were hesitating and spreading a bit, so we got a good moment to stop circling and push directly at their spread team. I got in first in my 100toner, atracting hell lot of attention and fire, but fortunately my team supported me and we rolled over them.
My point is, I barely survived the match with 1 med laser in head, 20% health left, but did the job. And I want to know how much damage exactly i sustained, without calculating it myself and without estimating. It would be interesting to know.

We don't have "damage taken" now, right? Because I didn't find it, but it would be embarrasing if we have, and I'm just blind

Edited by Zigmund Freud, 31 May 2017 - 02:01 PM.

#2 Nesutizale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 03:02 AM

In general more detailed stats that are accessable from the mechlab would be nice.

#3 CARNA6E

• PipPip
  • The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 04:43 PM

I 2nd the idea.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users