Prevent Tier 4 And 5 From Playing Faction

2 replies to this topic

#1 The Ironfire

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 06:38 AM

I have tried playing faction several times, I have researched guides and tried to play smart. I get face rolled everytime

It's a frustrating experience when you don't know how to play the game and try a session where guilds face roll the PUG groups.

Allowing new players to faction before they are ready is a great way to demoralize players and make them stop playing the game.

Make it clear that faction is for the hard core, casual players won't enjoy themselves.

#2 Eisenhorne

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 2,111 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 29 March 2018 - 08:03 AM

Nah, the reaction from a player that tries Faction Play and gets stomped should be to just look for a unit of their own to join and get better. Check the Faction Play section of the forums here to look for units that are recruiting. Don't try solo faction play unless you're doing at least 2k damage on the average game, because there are a lot of new players in there, and you're gonna have a bad time unless you can do enough to make up for 1-2 newer players on your team. You can't really rely on being carried to victory there unfortunately.

#3 Chatin The Skunk

• PipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 64 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 12:15 PM

Restrict? No. Kindly take that idea and shove it off a cliff.

It be nice if they matched tiers, but fp is too slow for that.

Go find you a clan to join. Solo cue is death.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users