2 replies to this topic

#1 Katastrophy Kid

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 123 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 02 June 2017 - 06:50 PM

Have a Bake Sale and event for Map funding and Game Modes. I saw in the road map that there are plans to introduce new Maps beyond August. Put MC and stuff on Sale over a Weekend or so with the Promise that the money would go toward Map development. A little more variety in this area would go a long way towards rekindling my interest in playing, I wonder how many other players would like to see more maps and game modes, too?

https://mwomercs.com...une-july-beyond

What about this new game mode?

Ultimate Conquest!!!

Matches on a maps twice the size of Polar with Opposing Bases that have Hangers as re-spawn points instead of dropships. The match doesn't end until you destroy the opposing team's base or every mech in your drop deck is destroyed. Increase the number of mechs in the drop decks to 6, 8, 10, 12, even 24! Add resource points with a set amount of c-bills that can be earned from them (in other words, they can be sucked dry,) and scatter them around the map so we can fight over the loot before wrecking each others faces and bases. Fighting over resource points in the current conquest mode is only about a win condition. Throwing a finite amount of c-bills in the mix makes capturing points and gathering resources more meaningful. And makes me more likely to add Capture Accelerator to my Pirate's Bane.

I'd scrounge up some change to support that. Posted Image

Edited by Katastrophe Kid, 02 June 2017 - 07:07 PM.

#2 Peiper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 1,444 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationA fog where no one notices the contrast of white on white

Posted 02 June 2017 - 08:01 PM

I've dumped a lot of money into the game. Bake sale or not, the lack of new maps is the number one game killer. There should be a map a month, even if every map doesn't include every game mode. Even if some of those maps are private lobby only. That there isn't is unexcusable, especially as there are players who could pick up the slack of PGI can't figure out how to do it. And they'd probably make the maps for free...

#3 Katastrophy Kid

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 123 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 02 June 2017 - 08:48 PM

View PostPeiper, on 02 June 2017 - 08:01 PM, said:

I've dumped a lot of money into the game. Bake sale or not, the lack of new maps is the number one game killer. There should be a map a month, even if every map doesn't include every game mode. Even if some of those maps are private lobby only. That there isn't is unexcusable, especially as there are players who could pick up the slack of PGI can't figure out how to do it. And they'd probably make the maps for free...

They are limited by there resources, there's only so much they can do each quarter. This Sale is meant to draw attention to and help fund Map Development and put it on the Devs road map more solidly.

Edited by Katastrophe Kid, 02 June 2017 - 08:48 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users