Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:12 PM

same issue

#403 Frost1983

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:18 PM

Same Issue. Gauss damage not registering.

#404 CenterMass

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:19 PM

Gauss damage not registering here either.

#405 Dragon Breath09

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:24 PM

Same issue as everyone else is having. Tried the Direwolf trial mech, slapped gauss rifles in my own mechs, still isn't registering the damage.

Addendum: Just checked mine again as well after reading Tacheyon's it is now updating for me as well. Checked it just before posting too.

Edited by Dragon Breath09, 29 June 2017 - 08:28 PM.

#406 Tacheyon

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:25 PM

Looks like things are registering...it's just taking a long time to update. I just got my 500dmg from 3 matches at 6pm.

#407 OJohn

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:27 PM

Glad to see that I am not alone. I thought it was me. :(
Time to fire off another Gauss Round for effect. ... Hit. KMDD. No points on the challenge.

#408 - Pestilence -

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 90 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:32 PM

It takes really long time but after 3 hours of waiting its done, so don't worry.

#409 8CHR

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationNovaya Zemlya

Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:34 PM

View PostTacheyon, on 29 June 2017 - 08:25 PM, said:

Looks like things are registering...it's just taking a long time to update. I just got my 500dmg from 3 matches at 6pm.

Same, now I have 500 dmg registered. Played about 3.5 hours ago. There was 0 dmg until now.

#410 SuperFunkTron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 910 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:36 PM

anyone else having an issue with the event participation matches showing up?

Edit: I didn't realize it was tracking only GROUP matches.

Edited by SuperFunkTron, 30 June 2017 - 02:34 PM.

#411 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:59 PM

The daily participation is tracking correctly. I got my 200k for tonight already.

#412 Steel Raven

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,372 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 09:07 PM

Got my credit now, awesome.

#413 Mike Barnes

• PipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:26 AM

I just finished the Oh, Canada challenge, and I am super disappointed, I go in and paint up my siny new battlemaster with the FRR white, and crimson colors, using the base BLR camo pattern, and then I go to decals, where I was unable to find a maple leaf. I expect to either be corrected and told where the maple leaf decal is, or for this horrific oversight to be corrected, so that I may have my super Canadian Mech, eh.

#414 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 30 June 2017 - 05:23 AM

Yup, they were able to address it retroactively.

No harm no foul*

*May not apply to those that are irrational, irratable, or otherwise diagnosed with "special snowflake syndrome"

Edited by MovinTarget, 30 June 2017 - 05:36 AM.

#415 linux4eva

• PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:13 AM

Checked the gauss challenge - everything registered ok.
Took Gauss & 2xLPL Timber Wolf for a wall and I must say that Clan is OP havng such insane long range.
I have about 6 month experience of playing IS mechs and almost twice as big effective range makes a big difference.

#416 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 30 June 2017 - 09:39 AM

View Postlinux4eva, on 30 June 2017 - 07:13 AM, said:

Checked the gauss challenge - everything registered ok.
Took Gauss & 2xLPL Timber Wolf for a wall and I must say that Clan is OP havng such insane long range.
I have about 6 month experience of playing IS mechs and almost twice as big effective range makes a big difference.

Clans NEVER have been that OP... Especially when I had to grab a 'KGC-0000 King Crab' and rebuild the Loadout in order to complete the Gauss Rifle Damage Challenge, because a DWF-A with more Skill Node Unlocks & Customized Loadout totally couldn't handle the task. I'm really getting bloody sick of people saying "Clans OP", when it's really "Inner Sphere OP" with their Pre-Quirk'd Mechs and higher Drop Deck Tonnage now! If you REALLY want a fight, get PGI to give the Clan Drop Deck Tonnage a boost back to the original "250 tons for Invasion & 55 Tons for Scouting"! You nuts in the Inner Sphere can even keep the boosted "265 Tons for Invasion & 55 Tons for Scouting" that you currently have! But you keep this in mind... It has NEVER been the tech that's OP, but a player's knowledge & implementation of its' use, and the ability of some players to work together more than others!!! :angry:

EDIT :: Before I forget, I may be Ghost Bear Loyalist right now, but I've been on both sides of the Faction Warfare Fence. I've seen the Tech from both sides, as well as usage by skill level and willingness of players to work together with each other. The real reason you even see "PUG-Stomps" is that one team or the other is massively failing to communicate and do other things a good team should do, so situations like that end up happening because the team that didn't work together is all dying lonely without each other. <_<

~Mr. D. V. "People make things OP, and NEVER the Tech itself... my Faction Affiliation doesn't show my travels." Devnull

Edited by D V Devnull, 30 June 2017 - 09:45 AM.

#417 Mike Barnes

• PipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 01:03 PM

View PostD V Devnull, on 30 June 2017 - 09:39 AM, said:

Clans NEVER have been that OP... Especially when I had to grab a 'KGC-0000 King Crab' and rebuild the Loadout in order to complete the Gauss Rifle Damage Challenge, because a DWF-A with more Skill Node Unlocks & Customized Loadout totally couldn't handle the task. I'm really getting bloody sick of people saying "Clans OP", when it's really "Inner Sphere OP" with their Pre-Quirk'd Mechs and higher Drop Deck Tonnage now! If you REALLY want a fight, get PGI to give the Clan Drop Deck Tonnage a boost back to the original "250 tons for Invasion & 55 Tons for Scouting"! You nuts in the Inner Sphere can even keep the boosted "265 Tons for Invasion & 55 Tons for Scouting" that you currently have! But you keep this in mind... It has NEVER been the tech that's OP, but a player's knowledge & implementation of its' use, and the ability of some players to work together more than others!!! Posted Image

EDIT :: Before I forget, I may be Ghost Bear Loyalist right now, but I've been on both sides of the Faction Warfare Fence. I've seen the Tech from both sides, as well as usage by skill level and willingness of players to work together with each other. The real reason you even see "PUG-Stomps" is that one team or the other is massively failing to communicate and do other things a good team should do, so situations like that end up happening because the team that didn't work together is all dying lonely without each other. Posted Image

~Mr. D. V. "People make things OP, and NEVER the Tech itself... my Faction Affiliation doesn't show my travels." Devnull

I did the challenge in a Daishi prime with twin gauss, twin PPC in three games, because I was at 496 after two games of QP. As far as the tech goes, PGI said in their town hall that clan equipment is at least 8% better than IS by their metrics for balance. So yeah, clans have better equipment. Quit trying to blame player skill because you need a crutch.

Edited a typo.

Edited by Mike Barnes, 30 June 2017 - 01:04 PM.

#418 SmokeGuar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 450 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:24 PM

PGI said what? That Clan mechs are better? That Clan equipment are better? No. They said that there is 8% difference. They also have said that more experienced pilots are playing Clan mechs. That is what is driving difference.
It is IS players that have crutch.

#419 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:49 PM

Hopefully this next event will count the same way as previous where if you get the kill and the kmdd on a mech it counts as 2 points...

#420 PanzerTC

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 104 posts
  • LocationA Tank

Posted 30 June 2017 - 05:23 PM

PGI thanks. This was nerve wracking and fun. I completed all but two. Love getting stuff for free. Good luck to those still knocking things out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users