1 reply to this topic

#1 Chef Kooker

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • 18 posts
  • Locationswe

Posted 07 June 2017 - 05:16 AM

Hi PGI

Sry if i don't link game history don't know were to find it.

I was in a Faction Warfare game 14.50 (swe time). Droped as claner scum on Terro terma, domination.
Running my KFX- purifier 4xmed pulse and ecm/3xams. So we gather up push circle and stomp over the IS (yay), and as we set up fire position to farm some booty parts i get kicked from the game.

So i try to reconnect to MWO and the funny part is that i can still hear the in game chat and my lances talking. But each time i try to reconnect the client i get "Error connecting to mwo, please look at your connection and internet provider" bizarre i'm still listening to the calls being made in the game, i restart steam and dose a validating files. after some time it's done i can reconnect to the game and i enter 5 sec before we win.

Do i get rewards? no, since i got kicked from the server, do i get a good score, no since i got kicked from the server. This was obviously a bug from PGI side that punished me. Little sour that i don't get the easy C-bills. But most annoyed about the forced kicked from the game and go through all the hassle for a stupid bug.

So if you can fix the error i would be happy. Used the same account as the forum.

PS. I could not find a bug section on the forum, would be nice if you had one.

#2 Escef

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 8,529 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationNew England

Posted 07 June 2017 - 08:39 AM

https://mwomercs.com/support

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users