Plumdumdagnabbit! (20K...)

Achievements

12 replies to this topic

#1 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 07 June 2017 - 06:25 PM

I wanted my 20,000th post to be more meaningful, and was planning for it, but in the end it was a reply about some lame report function on GQ, cause I did not keep track of it. Mucho anticlimatic. Oh, well, I passed 20K posts, so yay me. Posted Image

Hurray for spending some part of my life (forumwarrioring for 5 years), supporting more consistent performing LRMs, educating noobs on how to deal with LRMs, crusading against 2013 poptart spams, championing the cause for better solo-q experience, and relentlessly advocating base tech balance between IS and Clans. Oh, and making it possible for the Grasshopper to be released before the Black Kniggit. And a few Calvin and Hobbes comics parody.

Currently accepting posts as tribute.

Posted Image

Edited by El Bandito, 08 June 2017 - 08:00 AM.

#2 Felicitatem Parco

Professor of Memetics

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,522 posts
  • LocationIs Being Obscured By ECM

Posted 07 June 2017 - 06:30 PM

View PostEl Bandito, on 07 June 2017 - 06:25 PM, said:

I wanted my 20,000th post to be more meaningful, and was planning for it, but in the end it was a reply about some lame report function on GQ, cause I did not keep track of it. Mucho anticlimatic. Oh, well, I passed 20K posts, so yay me. -_-

Hurray for spending some part of my life (forumwarrioring for 5 years), supporting more consistent performing LRMs, educating noobs on how to deal with LRMs, crusading against 2013 poptart spams, championing the cause for better solo-q experience, and relentlessly advocating base tech balance between IS and Clans. Oh, and making it possible for the Grasshopper to be released before the Black Kniggit. And a few Calvin and Hobbes comics parody.

I'd post some memorable links and celebratory gifs, but I am currently in the middle of the woods in the country, with only a cellphone by my side. That will have to wait--or you guys can fill in.

LRMs and Grasshoppers OP, plz nrf. Poptarting is a legic tactic, lern to git gud . Cell phonewarriors are all talk.

- Sent from my Anrdoid mobile.

#3 RestosIII

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,322 posts
  • LocationDelios

Posted 07 June 2017 - 06:32 PM

Being a forum warrior is a wonderful thing, and reaching a 20,000 post milestone is beautiful. May you double that number before the forums get shut down!

#4 stealthraccoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,497 posts
  • Locationnestled in a burlap sack, down in the root cellar

Posted 07 June 2017 - 06:36 PM

LRM's are life!

#5 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 07 June 2017 - 06:39 PM

View PostEl Bandito, on 07 June 2017 - 06:25 PM, said:

I wanted my 20,000th post to be more meaningful, and was planning for it, but in the end it was a reply about some lame report function on GQ, cause I did not keep track of it. Mucho anticlimatic. Oh, well, I passed 20K posts, so yay me. Posted Image

I'd post some memorable links and celebratory gifs, but I am currently in the middle of the woods in the country, with only a cellphone by my side. That will have to wait--or you guys can fill in.

You skipped the part about trolling the pants off of anyone with an opinion that differed from the echo chamber.

-Sent via Morse Code from the field using smoke signals

#6 Felicitatem Parco

Professor of Memetics

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,522 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 06:44 PM

View PostGyrok, on 07 June 2017 - 06:39 PM, said:

You skipped the part about trolling the pants off of anyone with an opinion that differed from the echo chamber.

-Sent via Morse Code from the field using smoke signals

...Smoke generated from the fire of buring the palm leaves that were used to soak-up brine water from an inland salt well, thereby leaving the salt-rich ash behind to provide crucial dietary sodium.

There, I edited your post to reflect both life in inland Papua New Guinea, and your saltiness. You NaCl-head.

Edited by Prosperity Park, 07 June 2017 - 06:46 PM.

#7 Novakaine

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,715 posts
  • LocationThe Republic of Texas

Posted 07 June 2017 - 07:32 PM

GyrokPosted Image
Posted Image

#8 UnofficialOperator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,493 posts
  • LocationIn your head

Posted 07 June 2017 - 07:39 PM

Grats I gave you a like, the sweetest forum currency.

#9 MOBAjobg

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 08:15 PM

Login just to tick the "Like This" button !

Then, Logout instantly.

Edited by MOBAjobg, 07 June 2017 - 08:17 PM.

#10 Dru The Blue

• Pip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 09:16 PM

Congrats Bandito you kick ***!

#11 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 08 June 2017 - 08:01 AM

Thank you everyone, for your tributes. Especially that of Gyrok's, cause I don't need to salt it to eat it. ;)

#12 Clownwarlord

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,410 posts
  • LocationBusy stealing clan mechs.

Posted 08 June 2017 - 09:05 AM

... yeah ... con grats ... I guess

#13 Felicitatem Parco

Professor of Memetics

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,522 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 01:32 PM

View PostEl Bandito, on 08 June 2017 - 08:01 AM, said:

Thank you everyone, for your tributes. Especially that of Gyrok's, cause I don't need to salt it to eat it. ;)

Now only if we had Soy leave a comment, added some of Gyrok's salt, and let it ferment then this thread would be awesome Sauce.

Edited by Prosperity Park, 08 June 2017 - 01:32 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users