To Reming Devs

26 replies to this topic

#21 Vellron2005

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 5,444 posts
  • LocationIn the mechbay, telling the techs to put extra LRM ammo on.

Posted 09 June 2017 - 12:52 AM

View Postoneda, on 08 June 2017 - 11:56 AM, said:

Things that are completly broken in MWO:
  • MWO is unstable. To remind devs I just wanne restate that every single game on at least 1 but mostly 2 players disconnect, cant connect, crash, freeze. Every single game for as long as mwo existed. Pls patch it already. When is the patch coming and more importantly why not hire a professional with the money you get from ppl to fix it. Just hire a professional programmer who knows how to fix it. Just do it already. Its been half a decade almost. Why wait so many years. ppl crash all the time.
  • This is super annyoing too.....on many maps you see the enemy. You havea clear los with no visible obstacle in the way. But your lasers, ppcs, acs and rockets....everything hits invisible barriers. I kept firing at a smaller mech that glimpsed the peak. Fired 10 double gauss rounds iright into its head/upper torso. I hit the invisible ridge every single time. Wheres the fun in that. Its not skill or speed or failure on my part that prevents me from playing the game like its meant to be played. its a faulty system code. Theres something wrong with the game. Why not fix it already? Why just leave such an annoying bug in mwo for sooooooooooooo long. The bug has been there forever. I dont understand such politics. Thats just weird. Doenst make any sense whatsover. Even I who always defend all the aggression against pgi and said the fundamental gameplay is fun are at a point where I think: I wish another developer team would have made a game like mwo. Somebody whos just better. Cause those bugs and errors and especially refusing to ever fix them is a slap in the face of all those that actually spent hundreds of dollars and euros and supported you.
  • I hope in the future other devs will make another mwo game. Devs that know how super annoying just those 2 mentioned problems are. Devs that played and play games themselves would understand how dumb it is not only that every single game ppl disco (every single game) but that by extention the remaining 22 or 23 players have to wait an eternity so others might reconnect. They have to wait an eternity every single time. Which is another slap right in the face.
  • I will keep stating this as long as i play this game. Over and over. And as soon as theres an alternative....bye bye

1) Ok lately, many games have had disconnects and lag, I'll grant you that, but it's not every single game, ever.. Also, those disconnects are not all the game's fault. Some people just have computer or ISP issues.. or simply disconnect cose' they don't like the map voted for, or the mode voted for, or their GF wants to have sexytime, or their kid hit their head or something..

So don't blame the game on all of that.

Also, the gamecode is perfect and never crashes, you must have a bad router.. and keep in mind that the game's engine is Cry engine, and it runs on tears. Posted Image

2) Invisible obstacles? I must admit I don't have this issue. Sure, sometimes I hit dirt cose' of low mounts, and sometimes I hit "air" when corner peaking, and that's ok.. But if you're sniping and the target is in the clear, and all your weapons are in the clear.. no, it does not hit invisible obstacles for me.. Maybe you should contact support?

3) As point 1 is simply not true, I don't think that's a valid point, but I do agree that Dev's should be gamers at heart, and play the game they make. Also, I don't see how if someone disconnects, the other 22-23 people just stop and drop everything and wait forever for the disco to reconnect? In fact, nobody waits, and the disco is either the last man alive, or dead in the first 2 minutes.. So again, I fail to see your point.

4) I don't see any alternative to MWO really, but if you do, go ahead and take it. I like my games as I like my food - not so salty that it makes me cringe. So see you on the track of Mario Kart or something..

Edited by Vellron2005, 09 June 2017 - 12:53 AM.

#22 9thDeathscream

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 563 posts
  • LocationDown Under. 260 pinging.

Posted 09 June 2017 - 12:58 AM

I get crashes on 4 machines that we own. All different hardware. One running a Radeon. Others running different Nvidia GPUS. One of them is a Laptop. Only real common denominator is Win10 and MWO!

#23 Gwahlur

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 462 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 02:23 AM

No crashes here. Win 8.1 earlier, Win10 now.

#24 Bud Crue

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,891 posts
  • LocationOn the farm in central Minnesota

Posted 09 June 2017 - 03:01 AM

View PostRhent, on 08 June 2017 - 01:15 PM, said:

You Smart! For a game with an already tiny user base you tell a player with a legitimate grievance to GTFO. MWO should ban idiots like you for cutting down on their declining user base.

I gotta know if this was intended or not...you post about "cutting down" following a post using the Monty python black knight meme. This was either a lame refutation or an excellent pun.

Well played...maybe.

#25 Novakaine

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,705 posts
  • LocationThe Republic of Texas

Posted 09 June 2017 - 03:18 AM

Posted Image

#26 Baron Zen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hitman
  • The Hitman
  • 371 posts
  • LocationVenice (Italy)

Posted 09 June 2017 - 03:43 AM

Italy here, optic fiber connection 32Gb ram, I crashed sometime during saint Patrick event when there was a lot of ppl and I think twice for too much alt tabbing, sometime I get a lag spike when playing in us server but happens rarely, thanks God this isn't a p2p game, in these times of poor indie products without dedicated servers MWO is something I can rely and know it works.

#27 MOBAjobg

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 05:33 AM

View PostVellron2005, on 09 June 2017 - 12:52 AM, said:

3) As point 1 is simply not true, I don't think that's a valid point, but I do agree that Dev's should be gamers at heart, and play the game they make. Also, I don't see how if someone disconnects, the other 22-23 people just stop and drop everything and wait forever for the disco to reconnect? In fact, nobody waits, and the disco is either the last man alive, or dead in the first 2 minutes.. So again, I fail to see your point.

wait an eternity in this context means about 68 to 70 seconds of countdown right before the drop.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users