- - - - -

Old Player And The Tech-Tree

4 replies to this topic

#1 BjornAreStolen

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 01:49 PM

So, I've had about a years break from the game, and boy, have things changed... I'm sure the tech-tree has somthing good for it, but all my mechs that I had unlocked all "old" skills for: are they lost, and must be re-learned, or are there some way for me to convert from the old system to the new?

#2 Napoleon_Blownapart

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 02:31 PM

you select the skill button after selecting your owned mech (each mech has its own tree) you use SP skill points to select skills elited mechs should have 91 historic skill points HSP i think xp earned above elite was converted to general skill points GSP .use hsp b4 touching gsp historic is locked to that mech general can be used on any and brand new mechs.

#3 Spheroid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,064 posts
  • LocationSouthern Wisconsin

Posted 17 June 2017 - 03:29 PM

Any mech previously mastered was given 91 HSP points. You need to convert this legacy currency to SP and then activate the appropriate nodes.

HSP --> SP costs nothing, other conversion methods do however.

#4 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,743 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:38 PM

And dont rush it. There are guides posted but consider them as a guide, not an absolute since each person's preferences are not identical.

#5 TKG

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 182 posts
  • LocationThe Sandhills of NC

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:59 PM

one other thing to note you can actually have more than 91 SP on a unit but you can only use 91 at a time....I found this out by accident and one of my spiders has an additional 82 SP on it despite being full-up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users