ON1-K Orion Battlemech Fan Art (Quick Sketch)

23 replies to this topic

#21 Agent Cooper

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 437 posts
  • Locationbottom left of canaduh

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:00 PM

Now it looks like something Kerensky would ride!

#22 Czechu_NS

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 182 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:38 PM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 24 July 2012 - 06:12 PM, said:

I like that a lot. You added a look of bulk and substance without going overboard. Yet it looks like if the pilot had to smack you, it would cause damage, where the original arms looked a little too dainty for an Age of War design (IMO). That is smoking good. Do you have a B&W Line art version? HanaYuriko and I are starting to compile a fan TRO and I would love to have a version of that represented (with all art credit to you), but all the designs are going to follow th basic TRO line art form.

Bishop, believe me or not, it was a nightmare: Unfortunately I was only able to save this jpg image. When I tried to back changes (remove texture) my computer freezed and all my work was lost... It will be pain in the neck but I will prepare the B&W version out of this lo-quality image.

Besides it's not finnished yet. I plan to add much more mechanic details, make better proportions, shapes, lines etc. I also hope to do such level of texturing as in my Axman thread: http://mwomercs.com/...-axman-new-art/

Stay tuned, and thank you very much guys fo appreciation!

#23 Pupecki

• PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:47 PM

I really really hope the in-game orion looks as cool as this one, very nicely done!

#24 Avimimus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 217 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:29 PM

Could do with wings though ;)

Winged Hussars!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users