Phx Hawks

2 replies to this topic

#1 PluieBattante

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 09:38 AM

I just have a few suggestions for two of which Phx Hawks that I enjoy playing. The 1B and 1K.

The 1B is a mess at the moment being it has a multitude of things thrown on it in the sense that you guys don't know what ranges you want it to fight at. I wouldn't mind the removal of the AMS on the 1B if it got another energy slot/ballistic slot.

As for the 1K, this mech isn't actually all that bad, I just don't understand why it has an AMS instead of an ECM, this mech; even according too everyone I ask is defined as a skirmisher, but it's so hard to get close without an ECM since they know I'm coming from 1,000 meters+ or I just get LRMed into oblivion unless I stay far from the action behind some ECMs. Please share your thoughts, as I personally feel these few changes would be very nice toward both stated mechs.

Edited by PluieBattante, 15 June 2017 - 09:39 AM.

#2 PluieBattante

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 01:36 PM

Ah. Another thing that could be of great use would be their arm armor or just armor in general being buffed, the hit box on the hawks is rather big in general which is why people just say to play a Locust instead of the Hawk, since the Locust at least moves faster and has a smaller hit box, while usually carrying medium or medium pulse lasers. Whilst a Hawk is slower, has a bigger hit box, and once it loses its arms has no weapons.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users