I've Marked My Calendar For 23Rd.

4 replies to this topic

#1 razenWing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:27 PM

Like, usually, I really don't care about these.

But this time, I am actually outraged enough to attend. (so, progress on the part of PGI?) I promise I'll try my best to not go full ape mode.

*preparing effigy and pitchfork.

/sanitized

Edited by razenWing, 20 June 2017 - 06:06 PM.

#2 slide

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,768 posts
  • LocationKersbrook South Australia

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:09 PM

No question you can formulate that would garner an answer for what ever has raised your ire will get past the NGNG crew.

Questions are filtered, sorted and sanitized such that Russ will never even know it existed, let alone provide you with an answer.

The only questions that will be presented are those which will cast PGI in the best light possible. They are at best PR exercises designed to make a few people feel better whilst at the same time ignoring the majority.

If you actually expect to get a response, a respectful question on a specific topic might get you the answer you are looking for if you can frame it in the right way. For example:

Q: What telemetry data did you get that indicated that CSPL needed to be nerfed by 1/3?

This might get you an answer

Q: Why do you hate Clans so much that they need to be nerfed into the ground, don't you like money you stupid halfwits?

Would likely get you kicked from the chat.

#3 razenWing

• The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:29 PM

View Postslide, on 20 June 2017 - 04:09 PM, said:

No question you can formulate that would garner an answer for what ever has raised your ire will get past the NGNG crew.

Questions are filtered, sorted and sanitized such that Russ will never even know it existed, let alone provide you with an answer.

The only questions that will be presented are those which will cast PGI in the best light possible. They are at best PR exercises designed to make a few people feel better whilst at the same time ignoring the majority.

If you actually expect to get a response, a respectful question on a specific topic might get you the answer you are looking for if you can frame it in the right way. For example:

Q: What telemetry data did you get that indicated that CSPL needed to be nerfed by 1/3?

This might get you an answer

Q: Why do you hate Clans so much that they need to be nerfed into the ground, don't you like money you stupid halfwits?

Would likely get you kicked from the chat.

"With all things considered, there is a digression between our goals and future projections. My immediate concern, with the help of your assistance, is to start the process of transferring my deposited assets back to alternate life goal. I appreciate your effort and hope our path may collide in some fashionable manner in the future."

or

"Give ma money baq, b7tch"

Edited by razenWing, 20 June 2017 - 04:37 PM.

#4 cazidin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 4,259 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:55 PM

Don't think this the wrong way, but...

...you marked your calendar for one of PGI's town halls that they use to advertise something new for you to buy?

I honestly just wait for the notes and the tears to flow.

#5 razenWing

• The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:05 PM

View Postcazidin, on 20 June 2017 - 04:55 PM, said:

Don't think this the wrong way, but...

...you marked your calendar for one of PGI's town halls that they use to advertise something new for you to buy?

I honestly just wait for the notes and the tears to flow.

All kidding aside, just want to get in there. I mean, I don't like how the direction is heading toward homogeneous gameplay.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users