#21 M3T4L R0N1N

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 86 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 June 2017 - 07:34 PM

View PostNaglinator, on 27 June 2017 - 04:14 AM, said:

Lol self promotion? Pretty sure i refer all new pilots to CWI or TAU. Never my unit. Also, real rich coming from the guy who abandoned his unit ans didn't even bother to warn his members. Hopefully you warn your new unit of your shady ways.

You are talking about something completely different then what I said further proving my and A9's point. Your deflections and personal attacks are just destructive to this community. Also you are just straight up lying about my unit which isn't new to me. At least you're finally lying about me to my face and not my back like you do with everyone else. Funny you bringing up Tau and CWI as an example to how much of a saint you are to them. You ever tell Gabe how you really feel about him and his unit yet? You are not someone I need to explain my actions to that's why you had nothing to do with my unit being disbanded and later reformed.

#22 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 27 June 2017 - 07:43 PM

View PostM3T4L R0N1N, on 27 June 2017 - 07:34 PM, said:

You are talking about something completely different then what I said further proving my and A9's point. Your deflections and personal attacks are just destructive to this community. Also you are just straight up lying about my unit which isn't new to me. At least you're finally lying about me to my face and not my back like you do with everyone else. Funny you bringing up Tau and CWI as an example to how much of a saint you are to them. You ever tell Gabe how you really feel about him and his unit yet? You are not someone I need to explain my actions to that's why you had nothing to do with my unit being disbanded and later reformed.

Lol cry me a river.

#23 SneekiBreeki

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 358 posts
  • LocationI came here to laugh at you.(^・ω・^)

Posted 27 June 2017 - 08:49 PM

@Ronin: So lemme ask, what is your goal? Do you want to try to unify wolf as a whole (as it matters nowadays with the 1 bukkit "solution" anyway) or do you want to just make a scapegoat out of nags for whatever reason while destabilizing the relations between the wolf units even further?

If you wanted to support A9... Well, with such actions you are currently doing the exact opposite.

#24 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 27 June 2017 - 09:10 PM

Unify Wolf? lol. You'd actually need a bunch of decent players in there to be something anyone would consider a "threat" in FP.

Right now essentially if you see a Wolf tag, you know it's a potato ready to be farmed. Generally a LRM user as well.

LORE

LORE

LORE

Edited by justcallme A S H, 27 June 2017 - 09:10 PM.

#25 SneekiBreeki

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 358 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 09:19 PM

I was referring to what A9 and ronin (apparently) were concerned about, i know already that the wolves generally are somewhat lacking in skill.

#26 M3T4L R0N1N

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 86 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 June 2017 - 09:38 PM

Yeah I spent a lot of energy and time already trying to ally with everyone already. In fact you two only ever met me because of my attempts to ally all the wolves together long before this wolf empire business ever came up. Nice try taking what I am saying and turning it around on me though.

#27 M3T4L R0N1N

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 86 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 June 2017 - 09:42 PM

It was actually me who convinced Nags to invite Gabriels unit to join his Wolf Empire in the first place. He didn't want Tau to be a part of it and the whole point of it was to show up and make CWI look bad! But I am the one who is destabilizing relations?

#28 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 27 June 2017 - 09:42 PM

If you call creating a unit and then disbanding it, deleting everyone off your friends list only to create another unit 1-2 months later.

Then I reckon you are doing a STELLAR job of aligning everyone. It's working amazingly well.

Keep up the hard work.

#29 M3T4L R0N1N

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 86 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 June 2017 - 09:47 PM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 27 June 2017 - 09:42 PM, said:

If you call creating a unit and then disbanding it, deleting everyone off your friends list only to create another unit 1-2 months later.

Then I reckon you are doing a STELLAR job of aligning everyone. It's working amazingly well.

Keep up the hard work.

I didn't delete everyone. Just those who I thought were interested in taking advantage of my unit. I still got everyone in my unit on my friends list. Most of em are in Discord with me or have gotten in touch with me already about the new unit. It's called reforming. Now that I think about it it was like 3 people I unfriended.

Edited by M3T4L R0N1N, 27 June 2017 - 09:50 PM.

#30 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 27 June 2017 - 09:55 PM

Well i'm glad we have a replacement for blood wolf on these forums. Anyways, I am done here. Anytime the mods wanna close this thread....

#31 1 21 Giggawatts

• PipPipPip
  • The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 87 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 09:57 PM

At least wolves still top the drama leaderboards!!!

Speaking as somebody who has had a unit disband on them with no notice - id kindly ask all khans thinking of 'reforming' to tell their unit members about it first :-)

#32 M3T4L R0N1N

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 86 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 June 2017 - 10:03 PM

I did tell them about it before it happened. Everyone's got a lot to say about things they know nothing about. If anybody didn't know it was happening then they didn't check their messages and not much can be done about that. I had been talking about renaming to the 4th and reforming months before it happened.

Why does my unit matter to you people so much all of the sudden? Are you trying to use me to derail this topic on purpose?

#33 SneekiBreeki

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 358 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 10:08 PM

View Post1 21 Giggawatts, on 27 June 2017 - 09:57 PM, said:

At least wolves still top the drama leaderboards!!!

Indeed, see ronin we do understand that you don't like nags for whatever reason but was it really necessary to go out and make a big fuss for absolutely nothing?

#34 M3T4L R0N1N

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 86 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 June 2017 - 10:22 PM

Nah I like Nag's. Miss dropping with you guy's every time I went to check on you people no one was on. I am just here calling it as it is man. Everyone trying to downplay what I am saying or turn it around and straight up change the subject like a bunch of manipulative sociopaths in an abusive relationship. I already said what I meant everyone to read and you can take it however you want I really don't care what any of you think or type about me now. You can PM me or something when you actually wanna talk about how to fix this broken **** without bringing down somebody's unit. Not hard to work together when you're actually interested in understanding what the other person is trying to say. All everyone seems to wanna do right now though is criticize me and my unit or talk in private about how bad CWI is. As if.

It is apparent some of you are only interested in having the last word in an argument that doesn't exist. So I'm out to.

Edited by M3T4L R0N1N, 28 June 2017 - 02:11 AM.

#35 SneekiBreeki

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 358 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 10:31 PM

Nah man, nobody is trying to be manipulative nor is discussing about CWI, what I'm trying to tell you is to just chill out.

Besides, the whole discussion is pretty much pointless nowadays since all we got is a single bukkit.

#36 M3T4L R0N1N

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 86 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 28 June 2017 - 02:14 AM

Dissecting what I am saying and responding only to parts of what you wanna hear is pretty deceptive and manipulative behavior.

#37 SneekiBreeki

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 358 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 03:42 AM

So to you trying to stay on topic and avoiding further derailing from the main discussion makes me deceptive and manipulative,

I'll tell you straight ahead then that nobody cares about your gripes with nags, CWI or whatever. The point of the whole topic was try get some people together to play some matches, all this pointless drama was unneeded and uncalled for and for all we care you could've just taken it to PMs with the interested parties.

#38 M3T4L R0N1N

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 86 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:17 AM

You're the one who put my name in a post and called on me to defend what I was saying by downplaying what I'm saying to a simple gripe with another player and in responding I am the cause of drama now? Talking about avoiding drama and using PM's practice what you preach man. Everyone's gripes with each other started long before this post. Clan Wolf as whole is just one big epic drama its been that way for a while. That is the point of the OP.

It definitely did not start with me posting on this thread.

Edited by M3T4L R0N1N, 28 June 2017 - 04:19 AM.

#39 SneekiBreeki

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 358 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 05:06 AM

View PostM3T4L R0N1N, on 28 June 2017 - 04:17 AM, said:

You're the one who put my name in a post and called on me to defend what I was saying by downplaying what I'm saying to a simple gripe with another player and in responding I am the cause of drama now?

Because those didn't look like some personal attacks directed torwards a single individual or group, not at all.

Clan Wolf as whole is just one big epic drama its been that way for a while. That is the point of the OP.

Everyone here already knows about the state of Clan Wolf and the origins of all that drama, there is no need to reiterate constantly on it.

The drama within this thread started with your post tho.

At this point i've got a question for you: what did you want to try to accomplish with your first post?

#40 Vxheous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 28 June 2017 - 05:38 AM

Clan Wolf as whole is just one big epic drama its been that way for a while. That is the point of the OP.

Clan Wolf has always been one big potato drama

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users