#221 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,643 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 01 July 2017 - 10:31 AM

View PostAnHell86, on 01 July 2017 - 08:01 AM, said:

MRMs are much better with ARTEMIS. I tested the MRM20s (boated 6 on the Cyclops 10-Q) and the MRM30s (boated 4 on the same cyclops) and they are much more useable after the June 30th patch at their near optimal range. I prefer the MRM20s because it is more precise.

Like with Streaks, PGI posted that it was unintentional but the second have of the paragraph says something different due to it missing a word, the poster's train of thought going faster than their typing and lack of proofreading.

First round PTS feedback alerted us to a current bug on PTS in which the Artemis Mech upgrade is unintentionally boosting MRM, ATM, and Rocket Launcher spread attributes. This will be fixed for the final feature release, but it still remains within this current PTS. It is advised that anyone wishing to test the new Missile weapon systems on PTS to take the Artemis Guidance Mech upgrade to test currently intended spread test values.

The poorly worded sentence is missing the word "off" . The poster should have used the word "to remove" instead of "to take". At this time PGI has not clarified the paragraph.

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 01 July 2017 - 10:37 AM.

#222 BEARDOOM

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 163 posts
  • LocationBelgrade

Posted 09 July 2017 - 02:42 AM

How many Heavy med. Lasers can you shot in same time, without ghost heat?

#223 Fox the Apprentice

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 05:21 AM

View PostTarl Cabot, on 01 July 2017 - 10:31 AM, said:

Like with Streaks, PGI posted that it was unintentional but the second have of the paragraph says something different due to it missing a word, the poster's train of thought going faster than their typing and lack of proofreading.

The poorly worded sentence is missing the word "off" . The poster should have used the word "to remove" instead of "to take". At this time PGI has not clarified the paragraph.

PGI did clarify. The second sentence is not missing the word 'off', it is correct as written. The first sentence is the one that should have been re-written.

Edit: found the quote.

View PostChris Lowrey, on 04 July 2017 - 04:49 PM, said:

There is no typo or missing words in this sentence. We have [alerted] everyone to an error that will be fixed in final release, and the currently intended values account for this error.

We want you guys to take Artemis [on MRMs] for now to gain overall impressions. I explained this elsewhere as to why we would rather have you guys take it then not take it:
[...]

Edited by Fox the Apprentice, 09 July 2017 - 05:21 AM.

#224 NocturnalBeast

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:46 PM

I am eager to put an LFE, ER Meds and MRMs on my Battlemaster.

#225 WeekendWarrior

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 08:42 PM

View PostWillothius, on 01 July 2017 - 09:26 AM, said:

-Stealth Armor: 8 free crits spaces were still shown, but got a 'critical loadout error', seems it's not showing correctly the extra used slots.

If they implemented it according to the TT rules (haven't been on PTS myself), Stealth armor needs its crits placed in specific locations, specifically two slots each in the legs, arms and side torsos, maybe that was your problem.

#226 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 08:46 PM

I tried the PTS a bit then my computer started crashing more frequently leading to buy a new computer so didn't do more than a few mechs playing in the mech lab. Anyone remember the price range for the LFE ?

#227 TheMadTypist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 533 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 08:52 PM

View PostDee Eight, on 12 July 2017 - 08:46 PM, said:

I tried the PTS a bit then my computer started crashing more frequently leading to buy a new computer so didn't do more than a few mechs playing in the mech lab. Anyone remember the price range for the LFE ?

Less than an XL, more than a standard. Don't have any exact numbers, but it's more economical than a full XL.

#228 NocturnalBeast

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 13 July 2017 - 09:06 AM

View PostTheMadTypist, on 12 July 2017 - 08:52 PM, said:

Less than an XL, more than a standard. Don't have any exact numbers, but it's more economical than a full XL.

I believe that the LFE will be the engine of choice for any mech other than a light, or people who need all the slots that they can get.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users