Thoughts And Bugs I Found On Pts Today :)

No replies to this topic

#1 Dousk

• Pip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 12 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 28 June 2017 - 09:56 PM

Hello everybody!

First I would like to say that I am loving the update, I didn't have enough time to test everything but what I've seen so far is really good, the amount of combinations possible with the new tech is so crazy that sure will make most of mechs (especially IS) feel brand new again!

That being said I'm skeptic about Rocket Launchers for instance, not sure how I feel about them... only time will tell how these things will be used but I'm guessing we'll see a lot of Rocket Launcher builds making peoples life miserable right off the bat (rage quit through the roof!)
But as the dust settles they will probably be used as backup, finisher weapons or something like that..

Anyway, I'm not sure if these were already mentioned here but after messing around for a couple of hours with a few mechs on PTS I noticed some bugs:

1. When two (or more) LB2X-AC are shot one after the other (chainfire) you only get the sound for the first shot, the second, third and fourth gets muffled by their own echo it seems, the fifth shot in the sequence sounds good again.. (Good, bad, bad, bad, good) this also happens with LB5X-AC and LB20X-AC

2. Ultra AC20 Ammo is only 7 shots per ton (Clan is 28)
Ultra AC10 Ammo is only 20 shots per ton (Clan is 60)

3. Clan Mechs Omnipods (Loadouts>Omnipods) thumbnail images are all messed up, Head is showing Center Torso, Right Torso shows Left Torso, Left Torso shows Right Arm, Right Arm shows Left Arm, Left Arm shows Right Leg, Right Leg shows Left Leg and Left Leg shows Coolant Flush image Posted Image

4. Consumables for IS/Clan (Loadouts>Consumables) thumbnail images are also weird, Coolant Flush shows an Artillery image and Strategic Strike has an UAV image

5. This one is really weird, if you put Streak SRM 2/4/6 in a mech, go to Tourmaline Desert in Testing Grounds and attack that Atlas at ~180m range the missiles get stuck on him while still flying, you can see smoke in every direction as if the missiles where still flying and after a few seconds stuck in the mech they explode... (Couldn't reproduce the same bug on any other mechs.. I also tried in the Canyon Network Atlas but it didn't work so I guess that Atlas in Tourmaline Desert is just weird lol)

That's what I've found so far, I hope it helps improving the game
Can't wait for the release!
Thanks for the awesome game!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users