6 replies to this topic

#1 Simulacrum

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 109 posts
  • LocationBerlin, Germany

Posted 29 June 2017 - 06:36 AM

When I rejoined MWO in february I started playing with my old friends. As long as I can remember we played as Steiner (old TT times) so we decided to be Steiner loyalists.

BUT of course I bought some Clan 'Mechs and with the new factions, especially with Clan Diamond Shark coming, I would like to play with my Clan 'Mechs for that Faction as well.

In short: please give us the opportunity to play as IS and Clan Faction with one account. (at last its a game and I want to have (CW) fun with all my 'Mechs.

#2 Kaethir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 236 posts
  • LocationLouisville, KY, USA

Posted 29 June 2017 - 06:47 AM

you can... be a merc.

#3 latinisator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 564 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:46 AM

Or let us bring mixed tech: Clans can field one IS Mech, IS can field one Clan Mech per drop deck.

#4 Simulacrum

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 109 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 10:40 AM

View PostKaethir, on 29 June 2017 - 06:47 AM, said:

you can... be a merc.

You cant be a Steiner loyalist AND be a merc. And I would like to pilot my IS 'Mechs as Steiner and my Clan 'Mechs as Diamond Shark. :)

View Postlatinisator, on 29 June 2017 - 08:46 AM, said:

Or let us bring mixed tech: Clans can field one IS Mech, IS can field one Clan Mech per drop deck.

Would be nice as every Faction has salvaged 'Mechs of the other side.

#5 Kaethir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 236 posts
  • LocationLouisville, KY, USA

Posted 29 June 2017 - 11:12 AM

View PostSimulacrum, on 29 June 2017 - 10:40 AM, said:

You cant be a Steiner loyalist AND be a merc. And I would like to pilot my IS 'Mechs as Steiner and my Clan 'Mechs as Diamond Shark. Posted Image

If you really want to to them both at the same time, you can have two separate accounts to do so. I know several people who do. I'm pretty sure they don't want anybody able to earn the loyalty rewards from two different factions at the same time (whether that's a good restriction or not is up for debate). I mean... if you fight for another faction/clan are you really being a "loyalist"?

Point is, I think this suggestion is DOA. sorry.

#6 Simulacrum

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 109 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:19 PM

I do not want to play two different accounts. I would like to play with my one account and with all of my the 'Mechs of my account.
I would like to play IS with my IS 'Mechs and Clan with my Clan 'Mechs. I dont care about any loyalty rewards, but in fact to get such a reward you need to play a lot and invest time.

At last this is just a game and if I decide to invest time in a Clan faction and in a IS faction it should be my decision and no question about beeing a loyalist. This is no real life so it should be up to me if I chose two factions (with clearly different 'Mech types).

#7 Nesutizale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:28 PM

Well you can be a merc only taking contracts from either Steiner or Plinkyplinky sharks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users