A Few Ammunition Issues/oversights

6 replies to this topic

#1 Buehgler

• PipPipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 79 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:56 AM

I've noticed a few small issues with ammunition for the new weapons.

IS-UAC/20 ammo is still 7/ton, but each shot consumes 3 rounds. It would seem this should be changed to something more like 21/ton. The magazine capacity skill (when both are selected) adds 6/ton, which seems correct.

Light gauss ammunition is not impacted by the magazine capacity skills, I presume this is an oversight.

The increases to RAC/2 and RAC/5 ammunition from magazine capacity also seem low. But without having an explanation for RAC ammo works this is difficult to evaluate.

#2 Freebrewer Bmore

• PipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 64 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD, USA

Posted 30 June 2017 - 11:07 AM

View PostBuehgler, on 30 June 2017 - 04:56 AM, said:

I've noticed a few small issues with ammunition for the new weapons.

IS-UAC/20 ammo is still 7/ton, but each shot consumes 3 rounds.

This is NOT a "small" issue. It makes ISUAC20's pretty much useless when they get essentially 2 shots per ton. And it's pretty clearly just a mistake.

PGI, please fix this TODAY before the weekend hits.

#3 Freebrewer Bmore

• PipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 64 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD, USA

Posted 30 June 2017 - 11:33 AM

View PostFreebrewer Bmore, on 30 June 2017 - 11:07 AM, said:

PGI, please fix this TODAY before the weekend hits.

BTW, sorry if I sounded pushy here, PGI, but my past experience with PTS has been that there is usually a ridiculously brief window during which match testing is possible. After a couple days the PTS becomes a ghost town in which it's impossible to get matches, due to the puzzlingly continued lack of any sort of match rewards for playing in it.

That's why I feel there's real time pressure to get the blatantly obvious stuff like this fixed.

Furthermore, the ISUAC20 is a particularly important part of the new tech (LFE enables a 20 in side torsos with reasonable mobility) in need of proper evaluation. There's no way to get any good idea of its match performance when 5 tons of ammo gets you 11 shots.

#4 Codpond

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 12:03 PM

Yea my cataphract is awesome now, except 5 tons of uac 20 ammo is gone in 12 shots... But man, that mech is gonna be the new brawl meta. So beast!

#5 Buehgler

• PipPipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 79 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:38 PM

Fixed as of today's patch

#6 Y E O N N E

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 16,810 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:52 PM

View PostPhilocrates, on 30 June 2017 - 12:03 PM, said:

Yea my cataphract is awesome now, except 5 tons of uac 20 ammo is gone in 12 shots... But man, that mech is gonna be the new brawl meta. So beast!

Also a beastly pop-tart.

Again.

#7 Ralatar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:57 PM

The UAC issue was fixed, but as I stated on the 28th per https://mwomercs.com...r-mag-capacity/ Light gauss still does not get extra ammo when you skill Magazine Capacity.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users