3 replies to this topic

#1 Ranger Aodhan

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 56 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:53 PM

1. When Stealth armor was equipped on my AS7-DDC, The weapongroup selection horizontal bar was not visible on the torso section.

2. Friendly mechs' Friend-or-Foe indicators disappeared. This caused me to almost shoot my teammate, I missed though.

#2 Kaptain

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,284 posts
  • LocationNorth America

Posted 01 July 2017 - 12:45 AM

-When using SA in conjunction with ES the ES slots become "static" or "fixed in place"
-When a team mate asks for help it still displays where they are.
-Sometimes when you activate stealth armor, mechs on screen retain their IFF identifiers until you look away.
-Occasionally you will receive IFF info while SA is active (Working as intended perhaps?)
-Sometimes I get a Critical Slot Error only to find that my "Empty" Slots are not empty at all and are actually Endo Steel slots that are showing up as "Empty" slots.
-PPC counters ECM+SA. Pretty sure this is a bug.
Questions.
-If someones uses a tag from inside a SA protected mech does the tag information show up for the friendly team?

Known Counters
PPC (bug?)
Thoughts/Notes:
--So far it feels best when used on fast mechs that have low heat weapons.
--I could see this being used to backstab on something quick with a decent punch.
--Feels like it could be very powerful on a enforcer hero Guass+3tons, 3ML, XL255, 2JJ, ECM+SA, ES and DHS. One could hide on any heat neutral map and fire guass round after guass round. (Could See PGI selling ALOT of these)
--The Light Guass+2tons will fit on a cicada with ECM+SA and XL250, ES and 3MLs

Edited by Kaptain, 01 July 2017 - 02:22 AM.

#3 phoboskomboa

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 01:51 AM

I tested this on the Cataphract. Works alright. Hard to test on 4v4 though. I feel like the chaos of a larger match would make it more effective.

#4 Kaptain

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,284 posts
  • LocationNorth America

Posted 01 July 2017 - 02:02 AM

View Postphoboskomboa, on 01 July 2017 - 01:51 AM, said:

I tested this on the Cataphract. Works alright. Hard to test on 4v4 though. I feel like the chaos of a larger match would make it more effective.

Interesting. I suppose it is big enough no mount a guass rifle but its low hard points and slow speed turn me off.

I like the cicada build.
A raven might be fun to tag and narc people. Not sure tag works though.
Did not like the atlas. Too slow and too many draw backs.
The phenix hawk doesn't mount enough backup weapons when one mounts a LGR.
Can't test the enforcer hero.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users