2 replies to this topic

#1 W31rdWarrior

• PipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 93 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 04 July 2017 - 12:25 PM

So, during a PTS match I was running a KFX-C with 2 AMS and a LAMS and I noticed that the AMS ammo counter doesn't work.
While AMSs are working, the counter keeps indicating 4000 ammo (I put 2 tons of ammo on my cutefox). Posted Image

Edited by W31rdWarrior, 04 July 2017 - 12:26 PM.

#2 Tim East

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,422 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 09:56 PM

Yeah, I bumped into this issue just now in my Nova. Ran 1 AMS and 1 LAMS and not only did I not expend ammo, I didn't noticeably generate extra heat, though that 'Mech is pretty heat sink heavy so maybe I just didn't see it.

Right after that match, I swapped my Kit Fox experiment down to 2 LAMS and 1 AMS to see if it really was nullifying heat generation a little better, but when I loaded into the match the game treated it as though I still had a LAMS in that slot, but it set the ammo of the ghost LAMS to -1 and rendered it inactive. The other 2 functioned properly as far as I could tell.

Mixed AMS seems to be badly borked right now. Also, I want AMS nodes to buff LAMS as well please.

#3 C337Skymaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,450 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 07 July 2017 - 05:03 PM

I noticed this, too (posted two threads down from this one). The other thing that I noticed, is that with the AMS Kit Fox, if you put the AMS on first, then two LAMS, all three work properly. It's only when you put the two LAMS on first, then the AMS, that the AMS shows up as an inactive LAMS. I didn't try putting the AMS in between the two LAMS...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users