Fp: Search Time + Ghost Drops Or Inner Game

Gameplay

69 replies to this topic

Poll: Internal battles (75 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you want Internal battles?

1. Yes, I want internal battles. (50 votes [66.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

2. No, leave as is (23 votes [30.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 30.67%

3. Other, I'll write in the comments. (2 votes [2.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 17 September 2017 - 01:52 PM

View PostNimnul, on 17 September 2017 - 06:06 AM, said:

You win more?

Our primetime is the most difficult

Well yeah, almost twice as often, you looked at the stats yeah? I mean the facts are right there for you to see, yet you dispute them.

And no, your primetime is not the the most difficult. I play peak US where we have regularly fought 12mams of KCom, EVIL, BCMC. etc etc.. Keep then dribble flowing as it's providing me with some amusement and no doubt most others reading this thread.

Oh and BTW, don't put your unit in the same sentence as EVIL, One unit is excellent and the other just isn't. I'll let you work out which.

#42 Nimnul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 246 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 03:30 PM

In this statistic I see that I have more wins;). First make as many victories as I can later talk. And the second would be nice to see at least one good screenshot. You are fighting against EVIL to show your fight against them, or against KCOM. I'm sure Pat Kell has not given you the opportunity to be proud Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I know how to play KCOM. I respect them. And I trust the opinion of Pat Kell. Let him tell what kind of player you are. Of course, if he remembered you as a warrior.

And in our unit we do not play for the sake of statistics. Victory and statistics are different goals. To win is important a reasonable self-sacrifice. I know people who are a hindrance in the team game, because of the desire for good statistics. We call these rats. What do the damage behind the backs of others.

Edited by Nimnul, 17 September 2017 - 03:52 PM.

#43 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 17 September 2017 - 03:41 PM

Well this will just keep getting better.

#44 Nimnul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 246 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 03:55 PM

I hope to meet you and your unit in battle... We play until 22 hours on UTC.

Edited by Nimnul, 17 September 2017 - 04:00 PM.

#45 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 18 September 2017 - 12:55 AM

Oh look what I found from only a couple of weeks ago?

Posted Image

A mix-match 7man group I chucked together vs IREX 8man 34-48.

Such wow.
Much competition.
Easy wins, as usual.

All done with my "LRMs" and the incredibly "Inferior Inner Sphere mechs". It's not the mech problem, it's a pilot problem. It always is.

Edited by justcallme A S H, 18 September 2017 - 01:09 AM.

#46 Nimnul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 246 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 01:15 AM

Photoshop ? Where nicks ?

#47 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 18 September 2017 - 01:18 AM

Given the shameful performance from a 8man it needs to be edited out because no name & shame which is in the CoC. Go and read it.

Claiming I've Photoshopped a screendump now? Is that all you have left?

lol... OK.

Edited by justcallme A S H, 18 September 2017 - 01:20 AM.

#48 Nimnul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 246 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 03:17 AM

For what purpose do you hide something? We have a lot of noobs. But the main thing is how much did you and your unit contribute to this victory? And I see at least EVIL (KMDD) and MJ12 (H-K). Probably there were others. Well at least I see that you come across. However, if you want we can play 8vs8 in the lobby. In the format COMP.

Edited by Nimnul, 18 September 2017 - 03:44 AM.

#49 TWIAFU

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 4,011 posts
  • LocationBell's Brewery, MI

Posted 18 September 2017 - 03:54 AM

View PostNimnul, on 18 September 2017 - 03:17 AM, said:

For what purpose do you hide something? We have a lot of noobs. But the main thing is how much did you and your unit contribute to this victory? And I see at least EVIL (KMDD) and MJ12 (H-K). Probably there were others. Well at least I see that you come across. However, if you want we can play 8vs8 in the lobby. In the format COMP.

You are funny as *$&#.

ASH, 8v8 this guy. If only to hear his excuses for loosing and excuses/justifications for you winning.

#50 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 18 September 2017 - 05:12 AM

Back on topic... It was disturbingly quiet the last two days ... Saturday and Sunday US time, when I would have thought there'd be a higher number of people playing...?

Playing as IS, it still took a 3-man group of us 20 minutes to get a drop.

And then when we dropped, it was with PUGs who were so godamned awful - they sat in the drop zone like turrets, but with worse aim, waiting to die. I quit after just that one match. While I like playing organised competition, trying to do it with only a couple of other experienced players, against experienced 12-mans, is the definition of utter futility.

My conclusion after the weekend was: I won't drop with less than a 6-man on the IS side. That way there's a chance we can carry, and/or put up a decent fight, instead of just being the only guys outside the dropzone trying to take the fight to the enemy.

Sadly, I bought a new game on the weekend to play for those times when my unit is below critical mass. I'd much rather keep playing MWO.

#51 Positive Mental Attitude

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 393 posts
  • LocationWAYup

Posted 18 September 2017 - 05:54 AM

View PostAppogee, on 18 September 2017 - 05:12 AM, said:

Back on topic... It was disturbingly quiet the last two days ... Saturday and Sunday US time, when I would have thought there'd be a higher number of people playing...?

Playing as IS, it still took a 3-man group of us 20 minutes to get a drop.

And then when we dropped, it was with PUGs who were so godamned awful - they sat in the drop zone like turrets, but with worse aim, waiting to die. I quit after just that one match. While I like playing organised competition, trying to do it with only a couple of other experienced players, against experienced 12-mans, is the definition of utter futility.

My conclusion after the weekend was: I won't drop with less than a 6-man on the IS side. That way there's a chance we can carry, and/or put up a decent fight, instead of just being the only guys outside the dropzone trying to take the fight to the enemy.

Sadly, I bought a new game on the weekend to play for those times when my unit is below critical mass. I'd much rather keep playing MWO.

Dont worry mw5 will have everything you want from mwo cw in singleplayer mode. :)

#52 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 18 September 2017 - 06:26 AM

Nimnul, I've been calling for the introduction of clan v clan, clan v I.S., clan v merc, I.S. v I.S., I.S. v merc, merc v merc for so long now it's all I post about, the game devs are so closed minded it's the old saying, nothing in and nothing out, an imagination that thinks a straight stick is something to celebrate, game devs start with an idea, then the excitement builds as that dream develops and then finally comes to life, it's like a child, once born you don't neglect it, you put your heart and soul into it constantly and by doing so they develop it into something wonderful and loved by everyone..(get anymore soppy and I'll puke), if this was a child as in the metaphor then it would be better off with foster parents on drugs

#53 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 18 September 2017 - 01:23 PM

View PostKHAN ATTAKHAN, on 18 September 2017 - 06:26 AM, said:

I've been calling for the introduction of clan v clan, clan v I.S., clan v merc, I.S. v I.S., I.S. v merc, merc v merc for so long now ...

You mean, kind of like a civil war...?

They could put it in a patch. They could call it the 'Civil War' patch.

How cool would that be?!

#54 Nimnul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 246 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 03:31 PM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 18 September 2017 - 01:18 AM, said:

Given the shameful performance from a 8man it needs to be edited out because no name & shame which is in the CoC. Go and read it.

You were lucky that I was not in this fight. But I will wait for the meeting with you :).

Posted Image

Edited by Nimnul, 18 September 2017 - 03:32 PM.

#55 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 18 September 2017 - 03:47 PM

Well given I got a warning for posting a screenshot with names, I would imagine you'll end up with one as well. Just how it is around here these days.

And I can do is nothing but shake my head if you think if you were there, you would've won? Even with your vastly superior clan tech against our terrible IS mechs?

Gimme a spell or at least make the jokes with better punchlines? Cause that one, wasn't funny.

View PostNimnul, on 18 September 2017 - 03:17 AM, said:

All sheet-talking aside (which is the cornerstone of the FP forum IMO, part of the fun)... As the unfortunate beneficiary of several warnings and 2 bans the last 4 months, I'd strongly suggest reading the CoC Posted Image

Edited by justcallme A S H, 19 September 2017 - 07:25 AM.

#56 Commander A9

• Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 18 September 2017 - 05:42 PM

I've noticed something odd.

When groups aren't at full-12-man, they can find matches quicker than groups that are full 12-man.

I thought the 12-man groups got to the front of the line for match cues?

#57 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 18 September 2017 - 05:57 PM

No, you don't go to front of the line far as I understand it.

It was discussed but never implemented. So if there is already 12PUGS in queue, waiting for a Ibby to expire, you keep waiting.

#58 TWIAFU

• The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 4,011 posts
  • LocationBell's Brewery, MI

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:29 AM

View PostCommander A9, on 18 September 2017 - 05:42 PM, said:

I've noticed something odd.

When groups aren't at full-12-man, they can find matches quicker than groups that are full 12-man.

I thought the 12-man groups got to the front of the line for match cues?

Unless they changed it and they failed to post it or I failed to see it;

It is 12man premade vs 12man premade first.

IF no other 12man pre is there, it is a skirmish group (12 made up of smaller groups)

IF no Skirmish, pugtards.

Skirmish groups do seem to get faster drops, at least feels that way.

#59 Nimnul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 246 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 05:00 AM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 18 September 2017 - 03:47 PM, said:

Even with your vastly superior clan tech against our terrible Clan mechs?

Just yesterday, I updated my best result for the clans. It is somewhat better than the IS...

Posted Image
Posted Image

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 18 September 2017 - 03:47 PM, said:

And I can do is nothing but shake my head if you think if you were there, you would've won? E

You are in vain to build up grimaces. I talked to our fighters, they said that you just got lucky in this fight. And you lost us many times. I began to remember your nickname, and the battle on TerraFerma. Nothing special you do not stand out from other pug.

Edited by Nimnul, 19 September 2017 - 05:50 AM.

#60 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 07:28 AM

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users