My Feedback

No replies to this topic

#1 NotGiggity32

• Pip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:53 AM

The RAC 5 generates way too much heat. The RAC2 seems to do okay. Its heat is much more manageable.

The IS ER Small Lasers and Clan Micro Pulse Lasers were a lot of fun.

The MRMs seem about right to me. The rocket launchers have great potential for one shot in the back see you later situations.

The Light PPCs seemed to be really fast and their cooldown was great.

The Light Gauss is about useless. 3 tons less weight for 7 points less damage? How about 7 tons less weight for seven points less damage?

The Heavy Gauss suffers from AC20 syndrome in that anyone pokes your side torsos open goodbye weapon. I didn't like the receiving in of this thing for sure.

The Heavy Clan Laser combined with some micropulse lasers really rocked it.

The New machine guns were pretty nifty. I used the Clan mgs with a Nova, some micro lasers and a Heavy Laser and it was pretty sweet.

In general the IS stuff generates way too much heat. If this is what the IS had to counter the superior firepower of the Clans then they missed the mark.

Unless a double heat sink was actually a double heat sink. Then you might actually be able to fire two salvos before melting down instead of just one.

What's the point of new stuff if it generates so much heat you might as well stick with the old familiar stuff that has a much more forgiving heat curve?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users