Anyone Else Really Struggling To Get All Of The Games For The Event?

69 replies to this topic

#61 Gleitfrosch

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 09:53 AM

I don't try to get all the bags, just play as much I like. Never played the events like a "must do". For me they are more like a bonus to the normal rewards.

And since I'm on vacation right now, i will miss the next bags anyway,

#62 Dago Red

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 672 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:17 PM

Honestly still kind of burned out from hitting everything on the summer blast event. Got my full 30 the first period and haven't really had the energy to mess with it from there.

I'm kind of wondering how many other people just straight up aren't down for 30+ days of play every day challenges in a row.

#63 Kalleballe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 01:13 PM

Scouting also count toward lootbags, unfortunately the queues are empty.

#64 Admiral-Dan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 578 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 02:00 PM

View Postr4plez, on 10 July 2017 - 09:25 AM, said:

3min loss

Normally it takes about 3 min for both teams to meet, since they must walk quite a bit. So dying after 3 min is really fast.

#65 r4plez

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 812 posts
  • LocationFoundry

Posted 10 July 2017 - 02:09 PM

You dont even need 3 min on HPG, You can be dead in 2 - also depends on lance Posted Image

Spoiler

Edited by r4plez, 10 July 2017 - 02:21 PM.

#66 Cementi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 779 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 02:31 PM

*shrug* I did not realize that it was only 30 per section......so on days that I work late, which is most weekdays pretty much meant that there was no way I was doing it.

Not really missing anything that I truly wanted however gating it the way they did does kinda suck for those that do not have the time to invest every day.

#67 Angel of Annihilation

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,872 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:24 PM

View PostDago Red, on 10 July 2017 - 12:17 PM, said:

Honestly still kind of burned out from hitting everything on the summer blast event. Got my full 30 the first period and haven't really had the energy to mess with it from there.

I'm kind of wondering how many other people just straight up aren't down for 30+ days of play every day challenges in a row.

I got to admit, I have mixed feelings about it myself. On one hand it is cool to have a goal and a reason to play and I couldn't wait to get home to be able to knock out another challenge, on the other, there were just some nights I absolutely did not feel like playing that I felt I had to play because the award was just too good to pass up.

I almost wish they had some kind of choose your goal scenario, maybe something like WoWS has with its tasks system where you can pick and choose a goal to unlock over time and they are all ongoing, meaning no set time limit to complete it. I mean there you just pick 3 tasks you want to do and then just play the game, kind of like you would normally and over time you will complete each stage gaining some bonuses along the way and when you finally complete the entire challenge either a few weeks or a few months later depending on how much time you want to devote to the game, you end up completing the challenge and get a nice premium ship or something else big.

#68 MW Waldorf Statler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,459 posts
  • LocationGermany/Berlin

Posted 10 July 2017 - 09:42 PM

im have Hollyday ...with this ,im come to 120 ...to many real Live Things to sitting each Day for Hours for the PC..the events to long , thats not binding Peoples , thats frustrating peoples never reach the Goal

Edited by Old MW4 Ranger, 10 July 2017 - 09:43 PM.

#69 KodiakGW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 1,775 posts
  • LocationNE USA

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:20 PM

I really have no idea what OP is talking about. I mean everyone should be cranking out the loot bags with such well balanced games like this:

Posted Image

And this:

Posted Image

Should be easy to get them.

#70 Alex Morgaine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,049 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:41 PM

OT be killin yo.
Though the last 2 rounds i had time in a brand spanking new Dragon with no major overhauls like endo or dhs have been exciting. Near stock, even the lrm10.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users