63 replies to this topic

#61 MW Waldorf Statler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,459 posts
  • LocationGermany/Berlin

Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:12 AM

In the Moment after 5 Years , PGI has nothing AI, searching for Guys with experience with the cryengine since begin and not the Manpower for this old Game ...and now for MW5 ...Guys with Experience with the new UE4 will only working for PGI? im not seeing MW5 in the next 5 Years from PGI

#62 Greyhart

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 894 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:36 AM

View PostOld MW4 Ranger, on 17 July 2017 - 02:12 AM, said:

In the Moment after 5 Years , PGI has nothing AI, searching for Guys with experience with the cryengine since begin and not the Manpower for this old Game ...and now for MW5 ...Guys with Experience with the new UE4 will only working for PGI? im not seeing MW5 in the next 5 Years from PGI

Fine and this relates to the mechlab how?

really I was just wanting to find out if people liked the current hardpoint system or thought MW4 was better or the free for all of MW2

The PGI are lacking debate has been done. The horse is now nothing but a bloody smudge on the ground, it is no longer identifiable as a horse.

#63 BlueFalcon22

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 12:36 AM

Plain and simple, if they don't give me a mechlab, they don't get my money. I was a founder for MWO and have loved MW since MechWarrior 2. I realize this is a different studio, but I'll be perfectly happy with the new Battletech Turn-Based game, the tabletop and continuing to play MWO... IF I continue to play MWO, should they decide not to have the features that made the original games fun and engaging. They charge up the *** for any new content and most of the hero mech paint schemes are ****.

Edited by BlueFalcon22, 15 September 2017 - 12:39 AM.

#64 Mendicant Bias

• Pip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 11 posts
  • LocationIt's funny watching a Raven try to limp to safety

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:20 AM

I assume it will pretty much be the campaign to MWO? The one we never got after the whole fiasco back with Warhammer? If that's the case, I guess this game we all play is our mechlab, just for multiplayer.

Edited by Mendicant Bias, 15 September 2017 - 01:21 AM.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users