Atm's Nerfed

20 replies to this topic

#21 Champion of Khorne Lord of Blood

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,806 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 11:26 PM

These things will definitely be replacing LRMs on that one Mad Dog I run LRMs on. Rather than dual ALRM20 I'll just throw in dual ATM12 (I know its a tad heavier, but I also used to run 5 CSPLs but will be swapping them to CERSL because of the laser nerf from last patch which more than covers the loss).

I usually fought in ranges at about 200-400m anyway, so I'll often be in the 3 damage zone for the ATMs. Also ERSLs getting their max range bumped back up to 400 and having longer base range than the CSPLs will further improve my build. It'll be far more devastating than the LRM one, the minimum range isn't bad either, as its smaller than the LRM one, even if LRMs still did some damage under the min range it was pretty bad to fire them, as you'd be better off cooling down and firing the lasers more.

If they are great I might have to end up tossing some ATMs onto a couple builds here and there. I'm really liking that more than double LRM velocity (not to mention the low spread), that was my main gripe with LRMs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users