My Stats Are Messed Up.

9 replies to this topic

#1 Catra Lanis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 1,182 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 12 July 2017 - 01:52 AM

I don't know if they changed things but earlier the Champion and the regular version had common stats.

On my main I had a Raven-3L and a Raven-3L(C), I sold the 3L(C) long ago. It has always showed the exact same stats for both. Now the 3L(C) entry is gone.

On my alt. Ive only had a 3L(C). Now I have two entries one for the 3L(C) and one for a regular 3L which has never existed and they show entirely different stats.

What gives?

#2 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 12 July 2017 - 02:57 AM

Stats page is not very good at accurate tracking.

#3 Magnus Santini

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 708 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 12:58 PM

According to the stats page, I have this for clan small pulse lasers: C-SML PULSE LASER 0 50 17 34.00% 00:00:00 44
That is zero matches used, which is understandable because I am only 34% accurate with it.

#4 Angel of Annihilation

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 02:35 PM

Yeah they really screwed things up.

When they went to Skill Tree and each mech having its own skill tree, they separated out alot of things that don't make sense.

For Example:

I now have entries for a BLR-1G and a BLR-1G(P) yet I have only every owned a BLR-1G(P) so now I have two separate stats tracking the same mech.

Honestly I think I would rather have them just reset all our stat tracking back to zero and let us start over fresh when they release the new tech anyway.

#5 Revis Volek

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 12 July 2017 - 02:43 PM

My EBJ Prime, Which i have owned since release, Reset it stats the other day. From almost 150 matches back to 1. DMG is still really high though for that one match I think i did 79,000 or some in one match against 12 mechs.

:P this has been broken for a very, very, very long time. Im not even sure at this point (being years of bad stat tracking) that any of it is even remotely close to being true. Myself and others used to ask for this to be fixed but PGI said there was nothing wrong on their end.

View PostViktor Drake, on 12 July 2017 - 02:35 PM, said:

Honestly I think I would rather have them just reset all our stat tracking back to zero and let us start over fresh when they release the new tech anyway.

I also asked for that, a stat reset to compare Skill tree to no Skill tree from here on out and i got ignored. I guess that a hard thing to do ya know?

#6 Tier5 Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,049 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 03:06 PM

Mine displays several champions separately.

#7 Wildstreak

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 5,154 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 04:16 PM

I am not a PGI employee but I did ask about this through email and got an official response, so here it is copied from the email:

Hey Eric,

Thanks for getting in touch. So the way this worked in the past, all special variants ((S), (I), ( R ), (L), etc. variants) 'Mechs were tied to the same stats as their non special counter part as they shared the same skill tree, however with the implementation of the new Skill Tree on May 16th 2017, we specifically created a new ID for these special variants as they now have individual Skill Trees and is why you're seeing this separation on our site

Sorry again for any confusion here, and if you have any other questions about this then please feel free to let me know and we'll make sure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Bobby Jubraj
Technical Support Representative
Piranha Games

Older stats are messed up though, any stats from before May patch will have been moved to non-special variants. So if you have a RVN-3L and RVN-3L(C) from before May patch, all you pre-May RVN-3L(C) stats should be part of the RVN-3L stats for example.

Should've just archived everything before May patch for simplicity.

Edited by Wildstreak, 12 July 2017 - 04:16 PM.

#8 Catra Lanis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 1,182 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 15 July 2017 - 04:26 AM

View PostWildstreak, on 12 July 2017 - 04:16 PM, said:

I am not a PGI employee but I did ask about this through email and got an official response, so here it is copied from the email:

Older stats are messed up though, any stats from before May patch will have been moved to non-special variants. So if you have a RVN-3L and RVN-3L(C) from before May patch, all you pre-May RVN-3L(C) stats should be part of the RVN-3L stats for example.

Should've just archived everything before May patch for simplicity.

But my alt. has never ever had a 3L just the 3L(C).

#9 Eirik Eriksson

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 201 posts
  • LocationIn the deep forests of Småland

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:43 AM

The stats are so messed up they should just reset it. Amongst other things the mechs have stats mixed from both FW and QP. Some mech stats of mine seems just weird. For example some light mechs from FW ghost drops.

#10 Wildstreak

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 5,154 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 05:03 AM

View PostCatra Lanis, on 15 July 2017 - 04:26 AM, said:

But my alt. has never ever had a 3L just the 3L(C).

Same way, also with a Cicada.
Honestly given how often I play any of my over 120 Mechs, I should just strip and sell off C variants, buy the non-C later. They all have their 91 SP and I still have extra GSP / GXP / who knows what else sitting around I do not need the XP boost.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users