New Unit [Osr1]

4 replies to this topic

#1 Donega1

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 07:08 AM

Hi all,
Some friends and I just started with MWO this week (well I played way, way back for a bit) and are thinking of getting involved in faction play. Is there any activity going on, or better yet a kindly experienced unit that wouldn't mind taking us under their wing? All team players and willing to help out however.
Thanks!

#2 Stompy Stompy McRobotface

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 07:18 AM

Hi. I would be happy to join your unit.ive been finding it hard to find a unit due to units being very demanding. I'm not a highly experienced player, so it would be good for us all to join up and play and learn and develop our skills together.

#3 Leone

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,693 posts
  • LocationOutworlds Alliance

Posted 20 July 2017 - 10:03 AM

If you two have teamspeak, I'd suggest heading over here...

na1.mech-connect.net
Password: WordofBlake

We've other servers as well, this is just the one I use.

You can look around to find out which units are active an hop on over an ask to join a drop. (Etiquette would be to join channel, wait a second, to make sure they're not inna drop an actiely speaking, an then ask if they're in a drop.)

Alotta groups who aren't full would rather take a newbie willing to listen an learn rather'n try the pug lottery, at least for CW.

My own unit, Kell's Commandos, is two thirds the way down. If you see me in channel, drop on by, I'd be happy to show you what I've learned as part of Kcom. You could also message me in game, but I admit to be less reliable when responding to the in game chat, as I don't always notice the little flashy thing.

I've also put up a Primer somewhere.... Ah, here it is, feel free to take a look.

~Leone.

Edited by Leone, 20 July 2017 - 10:05 AM.

#4 Starwulfe

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 163 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 05:10 PM

Since you guys are both IS, here's the Kurita/FRR TS hub:
frrhub.isengrim.org
password: Dragon

Edited by Starwulfe, 20 July 2017 - 05:10 PM.

#5 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 20 July 2017 - 05:50 PM

View PostDonega1, on 20 July 2017 - 07:08 AM, said:

Some friends and I just started with MWO this week (well I played way, way back for a bit) and are thinking of getting involved in faction play. Is there any activity going on.

There's a FP event starting later today, so you picked a good time to try it out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users