Dat Cyclops Twist Speed

4 replies to this topic

#1 Shifty McSwift

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,889 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 10:17 PM

It's yuuuugetm

Or am I just really used to the twist capacities of certain mechs?

It actually freaked me out how much faster than a KDK it is in twist speeds when first moving about, I thought I was in the wrong mech lol.

Any other big mechs with massive torso speeds like this? I hear good things about the EXE, but not much else.

#2 Champion of Khorne Lord of Blood

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,806 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 10:33 PM

Mechs that aren't 100 tonners have way faster twist rates than 100 tonners, I don't have the numbers on me, but I am sure 90 or 95 tonners have double the twist rate of 100 tonners in general and some have more or less depending on chassis. The 80 ton assaults are really rather mobile.

#3 Gas Guzzler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,256 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 20 July 2017 - 10:42 PM

The Cyclops is very agile for an assault, one of the most agile 90 tonners, its why it doesn't have that much in the way of other quirks.

Edited by Gas Guzzler, 20 July 2017 - 10:42 PM.

#4 nitra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 10:45 PM

the cyclops twists ?? omg i gotta try this !!

#5 Shifty McSwift

• 2,889 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 11:52 PM

Yeah, perhaps it is also more of a trait of IS to have better rates due to quirks? Overall in a general sense I mean, like the MadIIC is beastly fast for its size, but its torso rates are abominable compared to the cyclops, similar deal with the KDK.

Not that its a bad notion if true, clan do seem to be faster in general, less mobility isn't a terrible form of counterbalance.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users